By Don’t know what to think - 16/06/2018 01:30

Today, my boyfriend cheated on me with an Eagles cheerleader. I found out when his dad proudly posted about it on Facebook. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 323
You deserved it 327

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I should probably tell you that I feel bad for you, but that there are better specimens of human out there who are more worth your time. However, every fiber of my being wants me to tell you to cave his skull in with an iron bar covered in Pats stickers.

Comments

I should probably tell you that I feel bad for you, but that there are better specimens of human out there who are more worth your time. However, every fiber of my being wants me to tell you to cave his skull in with an iron bar covered in Pats stickers.

Ironic, a pats fan is offended by cheating. 😂

I'm not a Pats fan. I am, however, aware that they lost the Superbowl this year to the Eagles, so I thought the Pats stickers might add a touch of poetic justice to both the OP, and the team, losing to anything related to the Eagles.

tounces7 27

One-up him by sleeping with the entire football team and then post it to facebook?

Zekfen 17

So he probably downgraded then. Have you ever seen those women up close? They wear enough makeup that Michelangelo could have painted the Sistine Chapel with it. Eventually it all has to come off and they have a closer resemblance to Yoda. I worked with a pro football cheerleader at a night shift job in college. Most of them have other jobs bc the cheerleading doesn’t really pay. Amazing bodies, horrible personalities and ugly faces.

Good lord there is so much that's offensive about this comment.

They did win the Super Bowl, so her cheering must be magical, and you have to give him a pass for that. If it were any other team’s cheerleader, “I hope you mean ex-boyfriend.”

ChromoTec 24

Pfft! Then what happened at Super Bowl XIL?

I don’t know what worse. The cheating bf or the dad encouraging and boasting about it on fb? Unless he knew nothing of your relationship and thought it funny/manly to boast about his sons’ sexual prouesse. It sucks big time to find out in such a way that you have been cheated on and for everyone to see. You’re definitely better off and your EX Can go to hell. There are more deserving men out there.

PenguinPal3017 19

If I were you, after confronting him the Liberty Bell wouldn't be the only think cracked in Philadelphia.

Am I only one who pictured a scantily clad girl getting bent over under a nest while chanting "You can do it, if you try. Just spread your wings and you can fly"?

Hey, it was on his bucket list. Don't shoot down his dreams.