By Anonymous - 19/11/2017 06:00

Spicy
Today, in the middle of sex, I was desperate for a fart but tried to hold it in so we weren't forced to stop halfway. Unfortunately, I accidentally let the fart escape, along with runny diarrhea all over my husbands legs and groin. The smell caused him to vomit all over me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 501
You deserved it 2 805

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Not sure why there are so many YDIs... a fart can be controlled (most often), but diarrhea can't be nearly as easy. If you didn't know you had diarrhea beforehand, there was no reason to assume that a fart would release it.

I’m glad there wasn’t a cup around. And so are a bunch of fifth-graders!

Comments

I’m glad there wasn’t a cup around. And so are a bunch of fifth-graders!

Lobby_Bee 17

Not sure why there are so many YDIs... a fart can be controlled (most often), but diarrhea can't be nearly as easy. If you didn't know you had diarrhea beforehand, there was no reason to assume that a fart would release it.

Agreed. She wasn't expecting It and s**t happens from time to time.

Oh honey I am so sorry to hear that! Just reading this made me wanna go shower. FYL ?

So I take it the guy has the ***** with you right now, eh?

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
EmDizzle2007 28

I think you kinda missed the point of **** my life. Stuff like this is EXACTLY what this place was made for.

If you don't like what you read on the site, you don't have to come here. And the ones marked with a chili pepper are a little, uh, risque, so you can easily avoid them. Bye, Felipe!

Why would you hold a fart with your husband anyway? My husband gets a "hold on, I have to fart" and he continues right on. Maybe we have a weird marriage.

EmDizzle2007 28

that's the kind of connection most would kill for.