By rocks_hurt - 16/08/2018 13:00

Today, I rushed to catch my bus and arrived as it pulled up, but one of the tires threw a rock at my head and knocked me out. I missed my bus and the final that I am not allowed to retake. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 178
You deserved it 253

Same thing different taste

Top comments

chessu 21

I feel like a doctor's note would have to excuse you to be able to retake it

if you got knocked out, whatever the reason hopefully you went to hospital and got checked out too. It can be dangerous even days later I think.

Comments

if you got knocked out, whatever the reason hopefully you went to hospital and got checked out too. It can be dangerous even days later I think.

disclaimer: I am not a doctor. no medical knowledge whatsoever

julfunky 29

You’re not wrong if he suffered a concussion. A concussion could be dangerous even weeks later.

chessu 21

I feel like a doctor's note would have to excuse you to be able to retake it

TxKitten79 10

If you had gone to the dr., and gotten checked out, and gotten a note, you could have taken it to the Academic Affairs office at your college, or to the front office of your high school, and they would have to let you reschedule the final.

The bus took off and left you unconscious on the ground? There is a large number of traffic violations the bus driver committed and you have grounds to sue them for personal injury. If you lost consciousness you must see a doctor to evaluate if you contracted any brain damage, concussion is the least of your worries then.

fde2blknimout 18

Is this omerosa? Women are beautiful. Next time forget about the 4th layer of makeup.

If you have a legit medical excuse, there’s no such thing as a final you can’t retake.

Damn that's a shitty day but seriously get a doctor's note then you can retake final and that bus driver broke a lot laws you need to complain to his superiors at the very least or get a lawyer you would have a case for sure 😕

I believe an exception can be made here. I once missed a final that could "not be made up," but thankfully being in labor was a sufficient excuse. I took my final online 2 days later while at the hospital.

Holy shit that bus driver... Even if they failed to notice it was them who hurt you, they should stop to help anyone who keels over at the bus stop.

Lewminardy 14

Who takes a final in mid August?