By Uncircumcised Penis - 24/07/2012 09:51 - Canada - Richmond

Today, I was in line at the pharmacy when the man in front of me asked if I wanted to see a picture of a turd that looked like an uncircumcised penis. Before I had time to answer, he showed me a picture of a turd that looked like an uncircumcised penis. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 608
You deserved it 2 462

Same thing different taste

Top comments

WTF? So this guy just carries a picture of a turd everywhere he goes?

perdix 29

Would you have preferred that he showed you his uncircumcised penis that looks like a turd?

Comments

That was a joke. How do you even think that I want to see that?

perdix 29

"would have wanted" Grammar über alles!

I'm not fluent in English. I am just a starter. So I don't feel ashamed of you correcting me, I should thank you!

Damn, between what you 29 and 40 just said and the other commentator I saw with a Grammar Nazi swastika, it looks like this is becoming a serious and coordinated movement. Next thing you know, you'll flip on the news to see a new Grammar Nazi state has been formed where everybody must speak in perfect grammar under penalty of death.

43- *beginner, not starter. You're welcome.

I would honestly like to speak in perfect grammar. Why not? I'm no grammar nazi because I'm not perfect in English myself, but I try. Does it even matter XD

54: You're trying and you're learning! It's only the ones who speak English natively and still can't write properly who really piss us off.

40, Your grammar is also wrong. You should say "ein schlechten Tag," or "einen schlechten Tag."

49- I can see that happening. The thought scares me a little.

I'm not drunk, I'm just speaking in cursive.

You people should be ashamed of yourselves! Maybe you should think about the fact that not everybody speaks English, and not everybody is an English major before you start bashing somebody. Now that he has told us that English is not his first language, we should help him learn as well as congratulate him for making an effort despite the fact he's just starting out. So, I say congratulations to you, and good luck in your continued learning of the language.

dominic1221 6

^ "I'm not fluent in English. I am just a starter. So I don't feel ashamed of you correcting me, I should thank you!" That's what the guy being corrected said. You see the reasonableness and humility there? Yeah, you could use some of that. You're obviously a semi-literate idiot with a massive ego if you think being corrected is such an awful thing worth getting enraged about.

OMG are we witnessing a pep-talk on FML? Where are the evil grammar nazis when you need them!!! Toooo... much... kindness!!! Trêve de plaisanterie, you go boy! It's those who try to learn that make it worth it to have a language dictionary...

"Honestly, I would prefer to speak using grammar perfectly. Why wouldn't I? I am not a 'Grammar Nazi' because I am not perfect at speaking English, but I try." Don't sweat it, English is actually really difficult to master, and 90% of Americans use it poorly every day. The only way you can learn correctly is school and practice. So keep it up! :)

purduekid 3

Oh really??? Piss us??? Hmmm I would say it's piss me or pisses us

WTF? So this guy just carries a picture of a turd everywhere he goes?

CallMeMcFeelii 13
mduffy08 8

Everywhere I go, bitches always know...

Maybe he has the picture on his cellphone or something Lolz 48- I love that song

Hiimhaileypotter 52

This girl I work with does. One of the toilets at the movie theater we work at was clogged. She thought it was interesting. So she took a picture. Me? I think it's absolutely ******* disgusting. :P

Or it could have something to do with the fact they're in line at a bloody pharmacy.

What the bloody hell does that have to do with anything?

I guess u dont carry poop pics....... Weirdo.

I carry a real turd in my pocket everywhere i go ;D. I like the smell...

Yes it's this new invention called a mobile phone

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

And fyl because that was just uncalled for

What is the manager gonna do? They were already checking out and about to leave, and the guy wasn't an employee.

8/11, why are you so angry all the time?

I could see that conversation working out nicely

And what would the manager have done? It's not like there's a rule that states 'you cannot show pictures of shit' in shoppers.

122- omg like, I am like so in love with your profile picture! Better?

jem970 19

Oh wow... Ok so that could be classified as an over-share...

Trisha_aus 15

Does this usually happen in Canada?

Hiimhaileypotter 52

I would guess that this is the sort of thing that can't really be brought up in normal conversation. The guy must just be a random weirdo. :)

Failbear - The Odyssey is epic. Beowulf is epic. The 1812 Overture is epic. This story is NOT epic.

Doc replying to my comment is EPIC! :o

perdix 29

Would you have preferred that he showed you his uncircumcised penis that looks like a turd?

...now that I think about it op got off lucky

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Idk why it got posted twice because I only sent it once

perdix 29

#28 & #32 déjà vu. It's "already seen," not "already you."

Every time I see a grammar nazi try and nitpick little things and fall flat on their face, it brings a tear of joy to my eye.

pour les gens qui corrige encore les erreurs de 'déjà vous,' je pense que vous pouvez arrêter. nous conprennons qu'il voulait dire 'déjà vu.' give him a break! seriously.