By Anonymous - 25/12/2017 15:00

Today, I was in a huge traffic jam with my boyfriend due to heavy snowfall. After being in the car for 4 hours, we were stuck in a tunnel with hundreds of cars behind and in front of us. Then the diarrhea hit. I had to shit in a plastic bag in the car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 526
You deserved it 378

Same thing different taste

Top comments

exileonmainst 16

On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, some shit in a Mitsubishi!

Where will <b>you</b> be when your laxatives kick in?

Comments

Lobby_Bee 17

Gross! I hope your boyfriend's car has leather seats, because the stench would stick to fabric much much longer.

LeoCor 19

Who said it was the boyfriend’s? For all we know, she could’ve messed up her own car

Where will <b>you</b> be when your laxatives kick in?

exileonmainst 16

On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, some shit in a Mitsubishi!

On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, two turds of doves and some shit in a Mitsubishi!

On the third day of Christmas my try live gave to me 3 drenched Benz, two turds of doves and some shit in a Mitsubishi.

On the fourth day of Christmas, but true love gave to me, four adult diapers, three drenched Benz, two turds of doves, and some shit in a Mitsubishi!

AutumnMarie3639 18

On the 5th day of Christmas my True love gave to me.. 5 Grocery Bags! 4 Adult Diapers, 3 Drenched Benz, 2 Tires of Dove and shit in a Mitsubishi!

On the 6th day of Christmas my True love gave to me.. 6 leaky sphincters, 5 Grocery Bags! 4 Adult Diapers, 3 Drenched Benz, 2 Tires of Dove and shit in a Mitsubishi!

gobiteme2 34

Thank someone for leaving the plastic bag.

thejimhawkins 13

Some soldiers consider being able to do the above without missing a point of pride.

Would that tunnel happen to be the Eisenhower in Colorado?