By TheThirdWheel - 23/04/2018 05:00

Today, I walked in on my boyfriend of 2 years and my best friend of 10 years making out in my bedroom. I stared and when they noticed me, my boyfriend didn’t even bat an eye and suggested we have a threesome. My best friend immediately agreed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 258
You deserved it 654

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why are there so many cheaters in relationships? Why is it so often the SO and best friend? I can't understand anyone who violates trust so easily. Sorry OP.

Zekfen 17

Normally you are supposed to ask before you get caught, not after. They need to go over that checklist again.

Comments

wow. you deserve do much better OP! Cracked has a good article: '18 Surprisingly Helpful Tips For Getting Over A Breakup' http://www.cracked.com/pictofacts-925-18-surprisingly-helpful-tips-getting-over-breakup/

It.might be helpful. thinking of you OP.

I'm so sorry - I didn't mean to hit YDI!!! That is horrific. ♥️♥️♥️♥️

Why are there so many cheaters in relationships? Why is it so often the SO and best friend? I can't understand anyone who violates trust so easily. Sorry OP.

Well you can’t cheat unless you’re in a relationship, so that skews perception. Plenty of people who have cheated in the past may not be in a relationship now, but we don’t notice them as cheaters anymore as they can’t currently cheat.

There’s so many cheaters because humans aren’t designed to be monogamous. Biologically as a species we’re hoes.

htx4life 4

cheating is the new norm people don't value relationships as much an sometimes its all over lust. happens to majority of relationships some go unnoticed or discoveres. maybe more so in a women's case women are really careful usually when doing this. us men get real sloppy an get caught up pretty fast just my opinion

davidgrmedina 3

I completely agree with you, but the reason why that is, is because usually you and your best friend are the same person in a different body. Same interest, same personalities and same taste in guys. So most likely if you think he is perfect and live certain things about him, your best friend probably feels the same way but keeps her mouth shut and some don't. About your SO, they are drawn to the best friend because they are identical to the girlfriend/wife, just maybe have a physical appearance he can't resist... but cheating is cheating. Poor girl.

Zekfen 17

Normally you are supposed to ask before you get caught, not after. They need to go over that checklist again.

I mean does he get points for boldness and creativity? Normally you hear the oh I slipped and my tongue went down her throat on accident or she was choking so I did mouth to mouth to save her life.

PenguinPal3017 19

It sounds to me like they wanted to get caught so they could suggest this.

if that's true, then that's a pretty unintelligent way to go about it.

Luke16eirb7deneuwn1 20

Time to replace your bf and your best friend. fyl

Today, I’ve had a thing for my best friend for years and thought I could act on it with a threesome. She finally found the right guy, but then she rejected me. FML There’s your Rashamon there!