By CockroachCluster - 02/06/2018 01:30

Today, I turned on my A/C for the first time in a couple of months. A family of ginormous cockroaches climbed out of the air vent and a few clumps of dead cockroaches fell to the ground. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 109
You deserved it 481

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'll get the gasoline, you get the matches.

They’re probably pissed you evicted them from their home and their cemetery. Who knows what other things they built in your A/C since last summer. I hope they made a bowling alley!

Comments

On the bright side you know about the problem now! Get it taken care of before you get an infestation!

They’re probably pissed you evicted them from their home and their cemetery. Who knows what other things they built in your A/C since last summer. I hope they made a bowling alley!

I'll get the gasoline, you get the matches.

There's no time. Just turn on the gas burners and I'll stick some tin foil in the microwave.

GIJoefan 6

Kill it! Kill it with fire!!

Could an infestation of giant horrendous creatures be considered a natural disaster?

I legitimately do not understand how this happens. How do you NOT know that you have cockroaches??

They hide in the walls, avoid light, and mostly come out at night. If you see one cockroach, there will be fifty nearby.

Hey I if you live in Florida for instance you'd be doomed they love humidity... Plus any crack they find in your house you're fked... Just move to Texas imo it's to dry for them xD

8313girl 28

No, here they're in our trees. And somehow you have a flying cockroach in your house. I keep Raid on standby to kill the little demons.

bigdaddyeric 35

Was this in your car? Yikes x 10 or in your House? Disgusting!

Could be worse - could have been several hundred spiders

We were noticing that the vent above our stove wasn't working well, and the fan was running poorly. So we took it apart. Biggest. Hornet. Nest. EVER. Luckily it was dead. We figured the hornets moved in while the apartment was vacant, and were killed when we started using the stove. Still, creeped us hell out.