By Anonymous - 11/04/2018 06:00

Spicy
Today, I secretly turned off the internet to see what my kids would do. Barely 10 minutes later, I caught my oldest son masturbating to a photo of my sister in a bikini because, as he put it, "A man has needs and the internet's fucked." FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 693
You deserved it 2 173

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why does he have a picture of your sister in a bikini?

Yep. That is really ****** up. The aunt thing not the internet off

Comments

Does he keep a photo of his aunt in a bikini on in at all times, just in case, or...

Yep. That is really ****** up. The aunt thing not the internet off

...but also the internet being off. I would've fainted.

Zekfen 17

Buy the boy a playboy or penthouse for the love of your sanity if you are going to do that kind of thing! Also explain to him why that is wrong on so many levels.

Or Maybe The aunt is really hot. Nope. Still. completely. wrong.

Why does he have a picture of your sister in a bikini?

I assume it's a picture taken at the beach. That the photo was in an album of some kind.

yea lol, but why does he have it and its not in the album?

Isn’t that what a Luddite is? Someone who is auntie-technology?

Donut_Wizard 23

Internet goes down, the apocalypse begins.

Mungolikecandy 19

Aaaaand now it's time for therapy. For both of you.

You should have your sister explain to him why that is wrong. Maybe the embarrassment will change his mind.

That will probably backfire. You don’t watch enough **** to know how discussions like this go!

Lol. Someone likes incest **** I see. But I had that same thought. That would completely backfire. Especially if they had that talk alone lol.