By scarred - 17/09/2018 15:30

Today, I saw a naked woman for the first time. Too bad it was my 73-year-old grandmother, who was doing gymnastics in the nude. I can’t unsee this. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 481
You deserved it 382

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Emma Marshall 19

At least it can only go up from here 😂

awildwhisper 30

So like yoga..or stretching...? When you say gymnastics I'm imagining her bedroom has the full on beam, bar, floor mat setup complete with her doing handstands and the splits and I'm very impressed!

Comments

Emma Marshall 19

At least it can only go up from here 😂

Unless there’s something wrong with him, “it” won’t be going up for a while.

Well, you know what “they” say: “Once you go GILF, Nothing rhymes with GILF*” *except MILF and DILF.

Once you go GILF you become obsessed with that filth....

awildwhisper 30

So like yoga..or stretching...? When you say gymnastics I'm imagining her bedroom has the full on beam, bar, floor mat setup complete with her doing handstands and the splits and I'm very impressed!

hfnsjsnsjzns 18

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

If you can say that, you must have NO idea what rape is really like, how truly horrific and experience it is. Grow up!

What made you think this comment was a good idea? Nothing about it was a good idea.

nubs 22

That must have been traumatising 😳

That’s actually pretty smart, because she can use her sagging breasts as dumbbells.

middlenamefrank2 4

We're all humans, none of us perfect, each one of us possessing our own particular kind of beauty. Hopefully, you'll live to be 73 yo too. If you learn to enjoy beauty of all types now, you'll not only be a happier person when you get to that age, you'll have a much more enjoyable life til then.

Thank you for saying that. I was thinking along the same lines.

Gonna need alot of bleach to unseen it

Come back when you're 73 and tell us how much better looking, active, and fit you are than she is today.