By assassinmaster - 30/06/2018 15:00

Today, I caught a lady attempting to steal a watermelon by putting it in her shirt. When I confronted her, she claimed to be pregnant and threatened to sue me and the store for discriminating against mothers. Nice try, but the watermelon fell out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 733
You deserved it 252

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Did she yell "my water broke!" when the watermelon fell out?

You should have put her outside your store in a watermelon costume, holding a sign. Apparently, it's all the rage these days.

Comments

I would ask if the father was a alien after that miscarriage

Are you suggesting that a watermelon and a woman can't have a baby together?

You should have put her outside your store in a watermelon costume, holding a sign. Apparently, it's all the rage these days.

Project71 16

Did she yell "my water broke!" when the watermelon fell out?

no but she did yell "my baby, my baby!" This same story was on notalwaysright.com

Who or what did that lady have sex with to give birth to a watermelon?

Out all the things to steal she tries to steal one of the biggest fruits... Aren’t they like five dollars? FFS people steal a tv or a computer that way you can sell it and get a couple months worth of watermelons. I do not condone stealing FYI...

tounces7 27

I don't condone stealing either, but I condone stupidity even less.

WeirdUS 29

Wow. At that point I'd hate to condone it but if they are that hungry I"d buy it for her.

Theft of that sort is considered a... ...wait on it... melon-y!

That's hilarious but I don't see the FML in this.

StagGT 13

OP had to put up with this idiot shouting. Well, until the watermelon fell out, at least.

ViviMage 38

You are assuming her species?? Don't you know these millennials are my always human or their birth assigned gender? What is she really aligns as being a male seahorse that is pregnant with watermelon babies?? She should try stealing the melons in her bra instead.

Donut_Wizard 23

How dare you discriminate against thieves.

thatslifeiguess7 16