By Anonymous - 17/08/2018 14:30

Today, I called my boyfriend and a woman answered. Turns out, she's also his girlfriend. She broke up with me on his behalf. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 532
You deserved it 217

Same thing different taste

Top comments

joeyl2008 29

If she was smart she would be breaking up with her boyfriend on her own behalf.

Sounds like those two scumbags deserve each other. You lucked out OP.

Comments

Sounds like those two scumbags deserve each other. You lucked out OP.

julfunky 29

Because if she didn't seem to care about the guy cheating, it's more than likely that she knew about it.

julfunky 29

It never suggested she didn’t care. I think personally ending their affair when you immediately find out about it is a pretty normal first step.

julfunky 29

Side note: Knowing or not caring about her boyfriend sleeping with someone else still doesn’t make her a scumbag.

The other girl broke up OP and the dude, not herself and the dude. That does imply that she did know and didn't care.

And yeah, it kinda does. Knowingly participating in someone else cheating is just as bad as cheating yourself.

julfunky 29

You’re reading into the situation and claiming this woman is a scumbag based off of nothing other than the fact that she separated her boyfriend from his side piece. Makes sense.

tounces7 27

If she's the one who knew - then she's the side piece.

julfunky 29

It appears this discussion got derailed by bringing in the hypothetical situation of whether or not she knew. Let’s just strike that from the record and work with what we DO know and... (reference my very last comment).

Yes, let's go with what we know from the FML. That being that there's even less evidence to suggest that she didn't know, as there was no mention of any sort of surprised reaction. Though, if we just take everything at face value and don't imply a single thing, then we are both incorrect and this conversation is ultimately pointless.

joeyl2008 29

If she was smart she would be breaking up with her boyfriend on her own behalf.

You should have broken up with her on his behalf. Next time you see him, knee him in the crotch and dump him.

Wow sorry for ya but they're probably in a open relationship and you were just the side chick 😒😟

It seems clear enough who has the balls in that relationship. Just sayin’

You should have laughed and said OK. She's a dumbass if she doesn't think he'll do the same to her.

lifeis4me 20

The bright side of this is at least you’re not the insecure idiot who’s satisfied with being a side piece.

tounces7 27

Well, you're the one who's better off.

corky1992 33

He could easily have been at a friends house and his friends sister who had a crush on him answered his phone without him knowing and just got rid of her competition. Same situation could also occur at almost any place like work etz. Someone claiming to be his girlfriend doesn't actually make her his girlfriend. I hope OP asked for some sort of proof before taking a strangers word for it.