The gift that keeps on giving!

By Anonymous - 26/12/2017 19:30 - United States - New Bremen

Today, for our Christmas gift exchange, we were supposed to all bring alcohol. I got a Crown Royal Apple box with a couple of positive pregnancy tests. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 584
You deserved it 517

Same thing different taste

Top comments

thejimhawkins 13

Wait so... your secret Santa was basically like, I'm not gonna buy alcohol because I'm pregnant and bitter so I'm going to give you my pregnancy tests instead?

Comments

Maybe save it for when your bundle arrives? Congratulations!

well, looks like you wont get to enjoy that crown royal. sorry, OP. but congrats?!

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
bigdaddyeric 35

Hey just for the record Chief (OP), that Crown Royal Apple shit tastes and smells like some homeless person ate a bunch of McDonalds Hot Apple Pies, threw them up and then rolled around in them, then you came by and took a big whiff of it, and liked it so much that you ate it off his pants. So you didn’t miss anything Dog......

Koios 30

The fact you got this triggered over a FML is both sad and hilarious

Then don't go if you're going to be such a bitter buzzkill.

thejimhawkins 13

Wait so... your secret Santa was basically like, I'm not gonna buy alcohol because I'm pregnant and bitter so I'm going to give you my pregnancy tests instead?

Let me guess: you're a guy with a girlfriend and a side chick and both of them got pregnant?

thatslifeiguess7 16

Seeing as how the OP is a man, I doubt he is pregnant.

was someone trying to tell you something?

was someone trying to tell you something???