Not so wise, eh?

By itachi desu - 08/06/2018 20:30

Today, I got my wisdom teeth removed. While under the influence of the drugs, I tried to speak Japanese. Later, my Japanese roommate informed me that I was saying "I am a weasel" over and over again. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 416
You deserved it 553

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm a weasel and I'm otterly offended !

I don't understand how this is an FML? It just seems like a funny story to me...it could have been a lot worse like if the surgery didn't go well or if you had tried to grope the doctor while on the drugs.

Comments

I'm a weasel and I'm otterly offended !

I don't understand how this is an FML? It just seems like a funny story to me...it could have been a lot worse like if the surgery didn't go well or if you had tried to grope the doctor while on the drugs.

...or confessed to something nobody knew about

ThatGuy9679 13

Sounds like you ran into Perona

I'm so glad someone remembers that show

You don't need pants for the victory dance Cuz Baboon's better than Weasel I.R. Baboon big star of cartoon I am Weasel! I.R. Baboon reigns king in his mind He's just as good as the weaselly kind But round every corner he's going to find I am Weasel! I am Weasel! I am Weasel!

First of all, THE NOSTALGIA. Secondly, how did we all just accept that cartoon so nonchalantly and wtf was going on with tv shows when we were children?

I’m guessing you’re a Naruto fan as well?

Luke16eirb7deneuwn1 20

I think you’re turning Japanese I think you’re turning Japanese I really think so.

People say all sorts of screwy things after coming out of anesthesia (or sedatives). If you were speaking Japanese (or had the presence of mind to try to speak Japanese), even if it was something screwy like that, you're more accomplished than most people. (I assume that Japanese is not your first language.)

So basically, David After Dentist--Japanese edition?

ChromoTec 24

Well, 私はイタチ好きです。