By Anonymous - 25/06/2013 05:24 - Australia - Brisbane

Today, whilst waiting tables at work, I served a young couple the milkshakes they had ordered. The woman at the next table verbally abused me for "teasing" her screaming sons with "unhealthy foods". FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 973
You deserved it 2 761

Top comments

Ray9889 8

I'm sure she was angry that you were teasing her, and not actually her son

perdix 29

Why is she taking her brats to a place that is serving unhealthy food? They are not going to be happy with their kale juice and tofu fritters when their neighbors are getting burgers and fries.

Comments

we just don't know what to do with ppl now days!

30, No. She should have yelled at herself for being a poor parent.

Just another irresponsible parent trying to pass the blame for everything onto someone else....

I can see 30 is the type to blame everyone but themselves! How again is it the couples fault her kids are having a meltdown over a shake? Those are her kids, her responsibility and if she can't control them over a milkshake she shouldn't take them out to a restaurant!

MilkyFilmz 26

I have a suggestion. We teach people like you how to spell and use proper grammar.

Ray9889 8

I'm sure she was angry that you were teasing her, and not actually her son

you should of brought her one as an "apology"

Pwn17 25

What was she expecting at a restaurant? Vegetable juice?

no she was expecting her veggie *shake, her veggie burger, and her veggie fries. She was trying to lose all that extra weight.

If she's going to blame their bad behavior on other people and their food choices, she shouldn't take her sons to public restaurants.

perdix 29

Why is she taking her brats to a place that is serving unhealthy food? They are not going to be happy with their kale juice and tofu fritters when their neighbors are getting burgers and fries.

InfamousRaider 15

You don't even have to make bet about that.

I don't know what to say, all I can think of is the milkshake, like the ones you see in the movies with a cherry on the top... I'm off to the supermarket!