By Nojob - 06/06/2018 09:00 - United States - Bronx

Today, on my way to my job interview, the man who was supposed to be interviewing me slammed into my car because he wasn’t paying attention. He fired me for raising his insurance premiums. I got fired before getting the job. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 181
You deserved it 195

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Zekfen 17

When you sue him, make sure you throw in suing for lost wages also!

You probably don't want to hear this, but for the record, on the bright side you don't have to work for that jerk.

Comments

Zekfen 17

When you sue him, make sure you throw in suing for lost wages also!

You probably don't want to hear this, but for the record, on the bright side you don't have to work for that jerk.

On the bright side, you can file for unemployment. Also, find a lawyer who does both personal injury and wrongful termination — your payday from litigation may be much bigger than any you’d have from working.

ChromoTec 24

He must have jumped to a smashing conclusion!

Forest Gump “it happens” Hippie “what? shit?.” Forest Gump “sometimes”

tounces7 27

I would speak to his supervisor. I'm sure they'd LOVE to know that their interviewer is hitting people with his car and then disqualifying them based on that. I mean the very fact it happened alone is going to put him in some hot water.

Honestly, call the company and let them know. A hiring manager isn't someone you'll be working with, and the company should know that it's employee is losing hire-ees due to negligence.

Lobby_Bee 17

Ask for your severance pay. It's your right, fight for it!

Sounds like he was at fault and he shouldn’t have been on the road at that time he should have been at work sue him for not hiring you