By Anonymous - 17/04/2018 01:30

Today, my husband and I were getting busy on the living room couch when my mother-in-law stopped by and let herself in with a key we didn’t know she had. She then demanded an apology like it was all our fault and stormed out. I still don’t know why she came by. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 876
You deserved it 388

Same thing different taste

Top comments

saffy66 34

I sure hope you didn’t apologise. And I’d be asking where she got that key.

lukesick1 12

Now you need to get a key for her house and barge in when you like.

Comments

saffy66 34

I sure hope you didn’t apologise. And I’d be asking where she got that key.

A lot of people will give family members keys for emergency situations. But "emergency" doesn't mean "come over and visit your son and daughter-in-law without asking and get mad when they're having sex in the privacy of their own home."

julfunky 29

Yes but the OP said “we didn’t know she had.” Which means they didn’t give her an emergency key and therefore I too would like to know how she got that key.

You're right, and I somehow missed that. It's also possible that the husband gave his mom a key and didn't tell OP.

lukesick1 12

Now you need to get a key for her house and barge in when you like.

How dare you corrupt her little boy like that?

Donut_Wizard 23

There is only one course of action. Build a trapdoor in the front porch!

ChromoTec 24

Mothers-in-law. Need more be said?

Send her a postcard! "Thanks for stopping by! Hope you enjoyed the view!"

Of course it’s your fault that you were ******* on the couch — who else’s fault could it be?

The couch for being there and making it possible.

Change the lock upon your door so she can't burst in like a boor!