By Should have stayed in the closet - 07/06/2018 06:00

Spicy
Today, I was leaving college when my yearlong roommate said that he "needed me inside him" before I left. Having just accepted that I’m gay, we had sex. Only later did I learn about the floor-wide bet about me being gay. I still don’t know if my roommate fucked me for fun or for 5 cases of beer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 547
You deserved it 1 121

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Here's what you do: Tell him you deserve half the beer, then as you walk out, let everyone on your floor overhear you mocking his tiny, tiny, tiny penis. Walk out with your head held high, and find someone worthwhile to share your beer with.

Comments

Here's what you do: Tell him you deserve half the beer, then as you walk out, let everyone on your floor overhear you mocking his tiny, tiny, tiny penis. Walk out with your head held high, and find someone worthwhile to share your beer with.

Confront him over it. I'm so sorry that happened OP. It is very likely that despite the bet, he found you very attractive but it is horrible to feel uses. It is disgraceful. I suggest confronting him if you feel able and hearing what he has to say about it.

Why can’t it be both? Try not to be so butt hurt!

manb91uk 22

Doesn't matter. You had sex *high five*

thatslifeiguess7 16

He's in the closet. Keep an eye on him if he gets married to a woman sneak in hide then yell "he's gay" just before they say I do. The first time story can then be told. Walk out like a boss. Bring a bull horn in case they throw ya out

Suaria 38

Not every man who has sex with another man is gay. There is this thing called bisexuality.

Lobby_Bee 17

Shouldn't alcohol come before the sex?

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
manb91uk 22

Not a very sex positive response

Was there supposed to be some sort of mourning period for his heterosexuality?

It just strikes me as odd to promptly decide to have sex with your roommate with which you don't have a romantic relationship, just because you can now.

Now can? They always had the ability to have sex, they didn’t need to come out of the closet to do that.

Well, OP says himself; ' Having just accepted that I’m gay, we had sex'.

julfunky 29

When you’ve suppressed a lifetime’s worth of sexuality you’d want to bone as soon as possible too. He’s not more promiscuous, he just never had the chance to satiate his desires.

Um, it’s college numbnut. People have sex. Even straight people. Stop being a bigoted asshole, I know more people who have random sex that are straight then gay people. It was also his roommate, so it’s not like it was some random dude.