By Anonymous - 09/01/2016 05:38 - United States - Columbus

Today, I spent nearly an hour trying to take a decent photo for my dating site profile. Not 20 minutes after uploading it, I got a message saying "Srsly dude stop trying, u look like Rosie O'Donnell." FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 029
You deserved it 2 463

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Even if you do, so what? He's a jerk, not you.

spending that long to take a picture is crazy. you should have people take pictures of you when you are out having fun. it looks better and less desperate than someone who puts nothing but selfies. especially takes that long to take one good one just be yourself:)

Comments

Even if you do, so what? He's a jerk, not you.

Hey, Rosie O'Donnell is a very attractive woman...

The person who posted this FML is a male. OP, don't let assholes like the one who insulted you get to you. It's their problem, not yours.

Yeah, in hindsight this comment was rather tasteless. My sincerest apologies. In reference to the original FML, I hope both my and the comment in the FML fade out of the OP's memory quickly. I know how disconcerting it can be to try and put your best foot forward on social media and be so brutally put down like OP was. I regret that I perpetuated that.

tantanpanda 26

#34, you've had way too many rainbow cupcakes because that symbol designates a male.

incoherentrmblr 21

Ever seen that episode of Family Guy when God created her?...

Sorry that people are jerks OP. I hope that didn't stop your chances! You probably look great!

**** 'em. Keep trying, you'll find someone perfect sooner than later. ;}

Don't let them get you down OP! That guy was a jerk and you'll meet better ones. Keep going. :D

Hey, Rosie O'Donnell managed to attract a woman...

They are probably jealous that you look good!

People like that asshole give online dating a bad name

gabechriswill 19

OP you'll find someone who likes you for you.