By MasterWong - 20/06/2018 19:00

Today, I opened my blinds to see the front yard littered with trash. My neighbor's cat ripped our trash bags open and smeared them all over the lawn. Since it was my turn to take out the trash this week, my family decided I would be the one cleaning up too. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 525
You deserved it 332

Same thing different taste

Top comments

oldtimer 3

Cats don't do that. You have a raccoon problem and need to use bungee cords to tie down the lids.

How do you know it was their cat? Was probably a trash panda.

Comments

How do you know it was their cat? Was probably a trash panda.

Oh because cats are evil.. trash pandas are trash.. It's science.

oldtimer 3

Cats don't do that. You have a raccoon problem and need to use bungee cords to tie down the lids.

We have cats that do that here. I have literally seen the cats in the bins and tearing up the bags before I chase them off. I'm not saying raccoons don't do it, but cats do it as well.

tounces7 27

My cats do that inside my own freaking house.

Mine too. One will knock it down and him and another will ransack the can if anything is in there. Just today I caught my cat, Atlas, gnawing on a corn club from my lunch, literally 2 minutes after I threw it away.

How about you decide that it’s your neighbor’s turn to clean up your yard?

Lobby_Bee 17

Or you can let the wind do the job this time.

do your neighbors have a trash can? Just wondering. Not trying to put any ideas in your head.