By Gloria - 09/06/2018 05:00

Spicy
Today, I got home with my 3 best friends in tow, only to find my husband fast asleep on the sofa, porn playing on his laptop, his boxers around his ankles, and a sticky white mess all down his thigh. I am so beyond mortified I can’t adequately describe how embarrassed I am. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 372
You deserved it 854

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It looks like your husband is short on sleep and sex.

Did you wake him while your friends were still around? If you did, then it was probably even more embarrassing for him then for you.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

It sounds like you're blaming OP for seeing her friends? Which sounds out of order based on what we know.

EmDizzle2007 28

**** who disagrees. there's a lot of truth to that statement.

Did you wake him while your friends were still around? If you did, then it was probably even more embarrassing for him then for you.

candid_bandit 9

That would be a lesson 🤣

It looks like your husband is short on sleep and sex.

Donut_Wizard 23

And that’s when you and your friends found sharpies and drew dicks all over him.

You made him wait too long for the fivesome!!!

That’s why you call up your husband (or any housemate for that matter) before bringing in friends. People should be able to relax in their own house, and not worry about being ready to receive guests at all times!

there's relaxing, like sleeping naked, and there's being gross. I mean at least clean it up

Sure there's common courtesy, but who does that in the LIVING ROOM? That's what a BEDROOM is for...

If someone goes out with friends, there’s always a possibility they’ll all come back to the house.

It's the wife's home too. She shouldn't have to call home to ask permission to bring friends over. A living room is a shared space. If he'd done that in the bedroom, fine. But if anyone's idea of being comfortable at home is passed out on the living room couch covered in cum...you might consider being a little less comfortable. I mean, as a wife, even coming home alone to this sight would have been pretty embarassing. Chimps have better manners. Living with someone does imply a certain amount of decorum at all times. Like ******** with the door shut, or cleaning up your spoog.

CalB22 6

The thing is it’s not about calling for permission but calling to let the person know so they can make themselves decent, like clean up the cum and pull up their boxers

CalB22 6

The thing is it’s not about calling for permission but calling to let the person know so they can make themselves decent, like clean up the cum and pull up their boxers

bigdaddyeric 35

Change the **** to Gay **** then take a Pic showing him with face, ****, dried cum and Gay **** on and wake him up and you will own his world!!

i would be frying pan pissed. whachaahhh!!!!

Goatstookallusernames 5

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Mungolikecandy 19

You certainly know semen well.

Yummi_913 18

You're right about the cum, but lots of people snooze if they had a pretty good session. It's not uncommon. Even with sex it's easy to pass out with your partner straight after. Clothing around ankles and everything. It just needs to be THAT good.