By ToysforHire - 22/09/2018 03:00

Spicy
Today, I found out that my girlfriend secretly purchased a vibrator and has been using it for the past two weeks. When I confronted her, her only argument was "It's made me cum more times than you could." FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 512
You deserved it 7 772

Same thing different taste

Top comments

'confronted her' sounds like the argument was gonna happen. Why confront and not just ask her or talk to her? she should be able to have a vibrator and not hide it. but she also needs to communicate if she isn't happy in bed.

Theres nothing wrong with your girlfriend using toys. You however sound insecure in your ability to satisfy her, which isnt helping anyone.

Comments

'confronted her' sounds like the argument was gonna happen. Why confront and not just ask her or talk to her? she should be able to have a vibrator and not hide it. but she also needs to communicate if she isn't happy in bed.

The way he expressed himself makes it look like she should have asked permission for buying one, way too possessive

why do guys gets so pissy bout this? not our fault very few women can 'reach' the same way a guy can :P

Not all guys get upset about it, I've bought my previous gf's toys

didnt say all guys :P, but that is good that you did

Steve97 32

Some men just don't know how to push the right buttons XD

Theres nothing wrong with your girlfriend using toys. You however sound insecure in your ability to satisfy her, which isnt helping anyone.

It sounds more like she was using it as a replacement behind his back, instead of talking to him and seeing what they could do about how things could improve. her last comment doesn't really seem to give off the vibe that he has any reason to NOT be insecure.

Him complaining about it like she went behind his back is insecurity

How do you know that she didn't tell him and he just doesn't give a shit? He could have just asked her about it, too, if he noticed that she wasn't happy in bed. And yes, you notice when you are not just focussed on your own pleasure.

She didnt tell him because he 'confronted' her after she 'secretly' used it.

How do you know that she told him? Or are you simply on her side because she’s a woman

Um why the **** should she “secretly” purchase it and what the **** do you have to confront her about? Unless she’s forbidden you the joy of **** hub and a quick wank. Then you you’ve got a valid point being pissed. Not about her BOB but about her hypocrisy. If you get jealous of her having an intimate personal moment that’s your problem not her’s. Getting pissed about the BOB doing a faster job is like being pissed that a vette smoked an Amish buggy. Some times you want to take is slow and enjoy, some time you wanna get it done and move on.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Where does it say she's a leech huh? or that she rarely puts out? Wow you really hate women. Well, not real ones but the straw (wo)men you imagine. That must make it very hard to function in a world half full of the things eh?

I'm not defending the previous poster, but I will say that if you take into context the contents of the post it does sound like she was using the toy as a replacement. Also, he was making a joke. I can see that you clearly failed to realize that but I thought I would tell you and that his joke was actually rather humorous considering the ridiculous quality of its nature

ayom917 1

hun, just because you come home everyday to your state of the art silicone sex doll you ordered from amazon and **** it doesn't mean thats *real* how women are. Disappointing huh

She's a goddamn adult who can use a vibrator if she wants. **** your ego.

Possessive much, OP? Does she have to ask your permission to use the toilet, too?

Ya, FYL for having a girlfriend who enjoys sex. I mean, what guy wants that, amirite?

Well she doesn't enjoy sex with someone who apparently doesn't care about making it good for her.

What the hell? She can do whatever the hell she wants with her body. Men who get jealous of vibrators are possessive and insecure, and I’ve heard the argument “it’ll stretch out her ******” bullshit, that’s not how they work. Does your foreskin keep getting longer and longer from all the boners? No.