By scherzo - 09/04/2018 08:00 - United States - Edmond

Today, I dropped my phone in the parking lot and it landed next to a car tire. As I reached to pick it up, the car backed up and ran over my phone and my hand. Hello, emergency room! FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 086
You deserved it 457

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Emergency room? Oh, no! First, it’s “Hello, Apple Store!” Where are your priorities? I got two hands, but only one iPhone!

Well, you have to hand it to that driver. He (or she) was certainly not phoning it in with their timing.

Comments

Well, you have to hand it to that driver. He (or she) was certainly not phoning it in with their timing.

fyl but also a little bit ydi for not checking the car wasn't moving before getting your phone. A car engine noise is hard to miss.

tounces7 27

No, actually it's 100% the fault of the driver when you run someone over in a parking lot. It's up to the driver to pay attention to pedestrians around their vehicle.

Lobby_Bee 17

Sorry to hear that, is the phone okay?

CrazyTrainWreck 19

I hope the driver gave you a hand after that. Some people would run over something like that.

Emergency room? Oh, no! First, it’s “Hello, Apple Store!” Where are your priorities? I got two hands, but only one iPhone!

I just find it hard to believe that you didn't notice the car on and most likely in reverse gear.

tounces7 27

Takes what....1 second to put a car in reverse?

09051308288 17

Good thing, you can still type this 😂😂

Wait, those white lights on the rear indicate reverse?

Someone obviously doesn't know how to use their mirrors to check for stray pedestrians retrieving mobile devices from the ground. Seriously though, sue for medical bills!