By gman - 12/09/2018 03:30

Today, I've been seeing this girl for three months. After asking her if she'd like to go out to eat with me, I realized that she never called me by my name, just "hey you". While we were out, I wondered what she had me saved as, so I texted her when she got up to use the restroom. It was "free food". FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 995
You deserved it 467

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Been there done that! next time just leave while she goes to the bathroom

ohsnapword 21

You should get up to use the restroom, jump out the window and ghost the bitch.

Comments

Been there done that! next time just leave while she goes to the bathroom

If you want to see the expression on her face, when the waitress asks if you will pay together or separate, say separate

ohsnapword 21

You should get up to use the restroom, jump out the window and ghost the bitch.

Doesn’t matter, had sex. You’re getting lots of sex out of this, right? If so, it’s just a minor detail that she doesn’t know your name. (If you get her pregnant, that’s an advantage!)

Not an advantage, she has his phone number, she could get his name.

Not if he gets in the habit of answering every phone call and text with “New phone, who dis?”

And if all else fails, OP can just tell her that he's been married for 4 years.

If you are getting enough sex, keep going for awhile and change her contact to “Free wh0re”. Before terminating let her find out ...

Well, if you pay for it, it's not free.

whiskey'swino 15

Been there, as a lady. Except as "Free Food" I would mention how my Driver's License photo is terrible. 9/10 times the guy would show me his license. Then I had what I needed, a name, a birth year, an address...

boopingsnoot 24

Give your server enough to cover your meal, plus tip, and an explanation that you’re ditching a bad date. They’ve seen it before.

Neeej. Just leave her with the bill, she deserves it.

blightsight 10

I'm pretty sure I've read this one before.

PenguinPal3017 19

why are you always paying?? She should pay too. Tell her it is her turn to pay.

When my wife and I were dating we would always trade off who paid. We kept a running tally in our heads in case one of us covered an expensive meal, the other would maybe pay for two cheaper ones. Worked out well for us.