This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Anonymous - 29/05/2018 01:46

Today, I found out the only way my wife has an orgasm is by fantasizing about an ex boyfriend, who she regrets never sleeping with. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 741
You deserved it 606

Top comments

Yes, reading someone's diary is violating confidence and their privacy. You don't own the person you marry. And thinking about other people while having sex is something normal. What is not normal is snooping and violating someone's privacy. If she was honest with him, people like you would just say "what a bitch, she should have kept that to herself".

Comments

Maybe she said his name during sex? Or she drunkenly told him?

titus1u 6

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
seaboundrhino813 8

All these people talking crap are girls that have been caught cheating and somehow reason that they aren't in the wrong.

If you read her diary, you deserve it for violating her confidence.

Violating confidence?? Really?! It’s his wife, if she has a need to fantasize about a lost boyfriend then that’s on her, and she should’ve been honest with him anyway. A marriage is a partnership, not a secret keeping competition.

Dustin Allen-Duwayne Lakey 16

She's his wife, not his slave. She shouldn't have to tell him every single thoight that crosses her mind. My wife and I have been happy for years. I don't know every single little personal detail about her and vice versa. it's good to have a little mystery.

Dustin Allen-Duwayne Lakey 16

And what's it matter if she fantasizes? My wife and I do it all the time. as long as she gets her rocks off and I get mine we're happy. after so long it's good to have some imagination in the bedroom

it is a disgraceful thing to do, reading someone's diary. wife or not that is violating her trust! You have the right to personal space and privacy.

Maybe she knew you were secretly reading her diary and that was her revenge?

Yes, reading someone's diary is violating confidence and their privacy. You don't own the person you marry. And thinking about other people while having sex is something normal. What is not normal is snooping and violating someone's privacy. If she was honest with him, people like you would just say "what a bitch, she should have kept that to herself".

I'd have to disagree... that isn't normal to me. Maybe it's just how I love someone, but I'd never think of someone else when I was having a moment with the man I love. He is everything to me and he's the same way. But I do agree. You do not violate someone's privacy like that, that also is an indicator of a lack of trust. Which is not okay in it's own right.

People are still individuals and have a right to private thoughts. Holy shit your gf must be unhappy. Wait, you probably don't have one

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Wow how did everyone agree with this? You think she shouldn’t enjoy sex because it takes a little concentration on something other than the apparently not so great performance she’s receiving? She probably doesn’t feel anything at all for that guy, but found a random way to have intense pleasure with who she is with. Males ego’s are ******* fragile.

Right. But instead of doing so quietly, shouldn't she confront him about it? So he can perhaps improve? Or find someone else who actually satisfies her? I personally wouldn't want my woman to fantasize about someone else while with me, nor do I wish to fantasize about someone other than the person I'm with at the time.

julfunky 29

She SHOULD be happy with what she has but I don’t know how faking ****** achieves that. In fact, that’s just another way to deceive her husband, but in this way she doesn’t get any pleasure from it.

Oh, and sorry to burst your bubble but people are allowed to fantasize about whatever/whoever they want. If you think your partners never thought about anyone else in bed... you're in for a rude awakening.

tounces7 27

Male ego's are fragile? Tell a woman that you're married to that every single time you have sex with her, you think of an ex-girlfriend to get off, and lets see how happy they are about it.

Excellent diversion, but not at all what she was saying. She said "male egos are fragile" because one guy said that the woman should no longer enjoy sex and start faking her orgasms literally so the man could be pleased and she was not thinking of anything else. Yep. Fragile af.

You must have had some very bad experiences in your life and I hate to burst YOUR bubble, but if you are dedicated and fully attracted to the person you are sleeping with, you don't fantasize about another person. I feel bad for You..

You are full on delusional if you think your partner has never ever in their life looked at another person and found them attractive. The trick is having trust in your partner and not being insecure about something completely normal. OP's wife's fantasizing is no different from watching ****, getting turned on by actors and masturbating. Or watching **** together with your partner and getting it on.

Why would she even tell you that? Total honesty is bullshit — some secrets are better kept to oneself.

Donut_Wizard 23
Lobby_Bee 17

You need to step up your bedroom game. She is having that fantasy because in her mind she thinks he would be great in bed. Now it's your turn to fill that shoe.

tounces7 27

The problem is, you can't compete with someone's imagination. What she's thinking would have happened with that ex is probably far, far better than the reality of it.

Seek some marriage counseling. Sounds to be some dissatisfaction and regret that needs to be worked out.

Contact her ex, maybe he can fix this :wink wink:

Let her sleep with him and hope he's terrible so she can get over him.

indienerdgirl 27

I mean at least she was honest. But still that sucks. I'd probably have a talk about what you can do to please her to ****** and about how some things you'd be better off not knowing.

Actually ... apparently he read her diary ...

indienerdgirl 27

Yeah I saw that today. So pretty much my comment means shit 😂

indienerdgirl 27

Well not total shit they should still talk about how he can help he ****** better.

I'm willing to bet if she had slept with him, she'd be disappointed.