By Love2sleep - 20/04/2013 04:31 - Australia - Brisbane

Today, the Australian police woke me up by knocking on my door and yelling my name. I start to panic, imagining the worst: burglars, murder, even drug trafficking. Apparently, I didn’t hear my alarm, so my boss called the cops to come and get me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 811
You deserved it 84

Top comments

IssacB 14

That's pretty intense. Your boss must love you

TMO2142 25

Hey, least that means your work is valuble at where you work.

Comments

TMO2142 25

Hey, least that means your work is valuble at where you work.

IssacB 14

That's pretty intense. Your boss must love you

at least he cares enough to wonder what happens to you! (:

Either your boss really cares about you, or is hellbent on making sure you show up.

Maybe, the boss is his lover and she was scared he was hurt.

We don't know the gender of the boss, but as far as the OP goes, Coriolis force only affects non-gender fluilds; female up north is the same as female down unda'.

I thank God you are not a movie director.

"Ma'am, there's been reports of a burglar in your area—" "My god, was anything taken?!" *puts on sunglasses* "Company time."

Remember we don't know the gender or the OP

I totally pictured Horatio from CSI Miami when reading that comment. Also, 22, it makes no difference in this situation.

he said ma'am so obviously he is describing the OP. is he not?

I love how drug trafficking seems to be the ultimate bad here, outranking murder somehow?

Okay, it's official. Your boss is either Satan himself, or you have a BIG habit of truancy. Pick one.

Or OP is known for being punctual and the boss thought something must be wrong for OP to not show up at work on time.

That's quite an escort to the office

This is just how I feel... I feel like thats pretty psycho of your boss...