By Beardedlady - 27/09/2018 23:00 - United States - Madison

Today, my mom told me that I need to shave my beard because it's getting too long. This wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for the fact that I'm a woman. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 618
You deserved it 398

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hey, you're not alone! I'm a woman who grows a beard and shaves her face daily. You might have a disorder called Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. Treatments are available. Do some research and talk to your doctor.

If you keep it at that “five o’ clock shadow” stubbly look, you’d be sexy as hell, rawr!

Comments

It's a little disappointing that your mom had to tell you before you saw it yourself.. dont forget the mustache too

If you keep it at that “five o’ clock shadow” stubbly look, you’d be sexy as hell, rawr!

Hey, you're not alone! I'm a woman who grows a beard and shaves her face daily. You might have a disorder called Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. Treatments are available. Do some research and talk to your doctor.

Well, in our family we refer to ******'s as having beards. Maybe she figured you needed a trim?

Beta197 6

Don’t let your mom shame you! Be who you want to be and be confident in yourself. If you want to change, make sure YOU are the inspiration for the change, not what anyone else thinks.

Thomas333 3

BTW its completely normal for some women to grow facial hair. Don't let that bother you. Depends on testosterone levels. all humans produce some

Let it grow! You would be surprised at how many marriage proposals women with full beards received in the 19th century, and I'm talking macho-hipster full beards here. A psychologist explained it by the vaginish look of the thing. Most of those women opened a cafe to ride their fame; you could open an Instagram account instead. Rock that beard!

Having a beard isn't unfeminine--it's what you do with it that matters. Braid it, weave artificial flowers into it, do pony bead braiding...you absolutely can look fantastic with a beard!