By single - 15/12/2017 10:00 - United States - San Jose

Today, my girlfriend got paid by the richest guy in our school to go to the Winter Formal with him. She took up the offer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 224
You deserved it 506

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Be thankful you now know that your ex is basically a call girl. There is no trusting her.

Ewwww! How repulsive is this guy that even as the richest guy in school, he still has to pay someone to go out with him?

Comments

Be thankful you now know that your ex is basically a call girl. There is no trusting her.

And I bet she will expect you to be happy when she buys you a little gift with part of the money.

Over my many years of life experiences, I’ve learnt one lesson and I live by it. “Love is trash, bitches need cash” Now I’m never sad, and always got a $100 in dollar bills.

feckarsedrink 9

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Let me guess, the formal was at the Snowboard Academy?

ohsnapword 21

Did they do this on The Simpsons?

Ewwww! How repulsive is this guy that even as the richest guy in school, he still has to pay someone to go out with him?

Perhaps, its only OP's girlfriend that he wants to go to the dance with. He has to pay only because she isn't available.

Just to show that money can't buy a decent personality.

Captain_M 8

Ho Ho Ho, Merry Christmas..... Well, at least now you know.

Lobby_Bee 17

Every girl has a price. Every girl.

I was offered a million dollars to go on ten "dates" with some old guy. I said no. Not every girl has a price.

onceuponatime456 16
ohsnapword 21

Wow, I'd pay a million for you to stay away from me.

@onceuponatime456 - Yeah. I was. He contacted me over Facebook. I ended up blocking him because he wouldn't stop messaging me, trying to convince me to say yes. @ohsnapword - I'll take you up on that offer. Feel free to DM me your bank info.

I highly doubt that he had a million dollars to offer

PhantomCrevan 8

You do realize that if every woman has a price, so does every man? You literally could have just said "everyone has a price" and your comment would have had the same meaning *without* the casual sexism. Also, no, not everyone has a price, because there will always be someone that will choose their principles over the money, even if it's just to be contrary.

Indecent Proposal. Be suspicious if she seems to have a lot more money than the agreed-upon payment.