By BirthdayGirl - 02/03/2010 08:14 - United States

Today, my boyfriend decided that lunch with his guys was more important than spending time with me. This is the second year in a row that he has cancelled on me. How do I remember the date so well? It's my birthday. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 289
You deserved it 5 457

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Second year in a row? And you're still with him? I mean, if he hasn't gotten it by now...

Comments

hey, maybe it is an Important date to him for another reason.

go out with some hot girlfriends, get completely shitfaced, take lots of pics of you and your friends naked all over each other. he will never miss another birthday

youthink_fml 0

That and withholding sex - both brilliant ideas that solve everything. Idiots.

op is a woman? oh, then who cares, get back in the kitchen. xD

Pball11 0

I thought it was ok until the birthday part. Did he forget or blow it off?

PandasRtheShit 0

I agree with #1... he obviously doesn't care as much as he probably should after a year if he's still skipping like that, especially to hangout with his friends. I say it's time to confront him / get a new BF

blitzen123 0

Well, he is quite rude. Happy birthday though.

FYLDeep 25

If you wanted to get back at him you could send me naked pictures of yourself. I'm just saying.

XCaLX_fml 0

bros b4 hoes jk i never listened to that stuff

If it's that special to you, let him know. If he still doesn't care, then you've wasted enough of your time--move on.

deanomiye 0

true that sxychickk imma guy and think thats a dick move..... /: he represents us badly...

lolwtfwasthat 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
sxychik 4

sorry about that, but I think I beat you to it :)

sxychik is right..... about her name.

Second year in a row? And you're still with him? I mean, if he hasn't gotten it by now...

gabirolon 1

I agree!!! time to start dating again girl!!! he doesn't love u!

And yet you still date him. YDI for being a doormat.

mshafty 0

Seriously. I'm tired of these my bf is ass and inconsiderate FML's. Your boy friend is an asshole! its not hard to remember and do something nice for your significant other on their bday. Stop being so pathetic and find someone better!

^^^THISSSSSSSSSSSS why are these people dating such douchebags? get the fuckkkkk over it and either dump them or confront them!

jammi 0

what an asshole... okay, guys do tend to have kind of a bad memory, but really, he should remember his girlfriend's birthday, especially since you've dated for so long. Also, he should feel sooo bad for him cancelling on you last year that this year he would make it even better for you and spend the whole day with you, giving you some cute present, and tell you he loves you. tell him to man up.

dudeitsdanny 9

Way to overgeneralize. Sexist girls belong in the kitchen. Don't want to screw up the generalizations.

dudeitsdanny 9

The reasonable thing would have been for him to invite you along for part of it =)

gabirolon 1

it's so obvious u have a small member!!!

7, if he were to man up he wouldn't be giving her a "cute little present" he'd give her a power drill or something... IDK

You are overgeneralizing people. You can't say that one gender has worse memory than the other. Why do people not freak out about that as much?! It's like saying that African Americans eat more fried chicken. Also, the term "man up" is really stupid. P.S. I hate the comment that the first guy replied with. He had a good point, but then he just got stupid and was a hypocrite.

suk it up maybe you're only "the other girl" xD he's obviously got sumthing more important and it's not his "guy" friends.

low blow lol but could very well be true

jammi 0

And oh, by the way, why the **** does people even click on the "you totally deserved it!"-button on this one?! Wht the hell did OP do to deserve getting her birthday forgotten by her boyfriend? Stupid jerks.

#4 has shed the light on that issue and I must say... WIN.

XCaLX_fml 0

bk shes still with him silly goose

my birthday is in a month and I have a feeling I'm getting the same thing. fml

Sun_Kissed18 25

Do something about it then, you can find a better guy in a month.