By Anonymous - 11/02/2018 15:00

Today, I spent a nice night with the guy I’ve been madly crushing on for the past year. When he went to the bathroom and left his phone unlocked, I looked at his photo album and saw photos of my house, my room, me sleeping, and my naked body. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 740
You deserved it 1 273

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Going through his phone was wrong. Boom, out the way. Him taking pictures of your house, room, and especially naked sleeping body without your consent is wrong. This is not something you "talk out", you run. Escort him out, I wouldn't even confront him alone because you never know how he would react. People on here are more upset over the fact that you went through his phone than what was actually on his phone.

so you made out with your stalker😂😂😂

Comments

so you made out with your stalker😂😂😂

I think he took the pics during the night they spent together. Either way, still creepy. Curious to find out what she did though

No, if that was the case they wouldn't be scared & no FML. It's implied the pics were from the past.

What? You wouldn't be scared if someone you barely know would take pictures of your whole flat, you sleeping and especially your naked body without your consent?? Are you kidding me?

i8cake 12

as far as he's concerned, there is no more 'surprises' for you to reveal. I say it is time to evaluate your situation and move on.

Only a surprise for her when they show up on the internet.

saffy66 34

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Yes, going through someone's phone is wrong. But if that's the only problem you see here then there is an issue. Just saying, "y'all deserve each other" while pointing out her mundane act but not many of his is a joke.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Lobby_Bee 17

Seems like he also has a crush on you too! Win win.

Going through his phone was wrong. Boom, out the way. Him taking pictures of your house, room, and especially naked sleeping body without your consent is wrong. This is not something you "talk out", you run. Escort him out, I wouldn't even confront him alone because you never know how he would react. People on here are more upset over the fact that you went through his phone than what was actually on his phone.

I totally agree, while both are illegal, one of them is clearly on another level, not to mention looking through someone's phone is what half the populace does anyway (although it still doesn't justify it, people are overreacting here)

It's a little iffy on the illegal part. If he leaves his phone unlocked, it isn't technically illegal. It's why police require a warrant if they want your password for your phone, but are allowed to look through if it's unlocked. (as its considered in plain sight) But again, it depends where it happens, how it takes place. While OP is a jerk for looking through, she may have possibly saved herself a lot of trouble or even her life down the line.

azouwa 26

I read this and thought of Twilight.

Sounds like a match made in creepy stalker heaven, obviously he has a crush on you too......start filing for that restraining order though!!

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Luke16eirb7deneuwn1 20

What do you need explained? Seems pretty self-evident to me.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway