By Lindora - 11/09/2018 19:30 - Canada - Richmond Hill

Today, I was kicked out of an Ed Sheeran concert because my friend arrived wasted on chardonnay. She didn't care because it was her 17th time seeing him. This was my 1st time seeing him and 1st time being kicked out of a place. I was dead sober. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 245
You deserved it 269

Top comments

ZombieAngelic 3

This kind of FML makes me mad, getting punished for something someone else did. It's just not fair, getting clumped in with someone who actually did something wrong.

While I agree with disliking his music, hating on someone else's taste in music is really rude. It's almost the same as making fun of the way someone laughs. You can't help what you like. People have certain tastes and preferences, and slamming them because you think it sucks is a shitty thing to do.

Comments

You didn't miss much. Just Ed Sheeran, and he's not very good, anyway.

I 2nd that. Think the friend did her a favor ultimately.

blightsight 10

Agreed. Plus he dresses like a slob and doesn't even do anything with his hair.

Me, and countless others, chief. And there's been a fair few famous musicians that have derided the state of modern music, but they don't mention the artists by name in order to maintain their brand.

ZombieAngelic 3

This kind of FML makes me mad, getting punished for something someone else did. It's just not fair, getting clumped in with someone who actually did something wrong.

WeirdUS 29

It’s easier to throw out the whole group then who started what . It’s common most in venues and businesses

I had the choice of letting her get arrested or going with her. I'm not evil...

You’re supposed to go to an Ed Sheeran concert drunk out of your skull! If you are sober, you just might recognize that he’s fugly.

The FML here is on your friend, for having seen Ed Sheeran 17 times. I don't have anything against him, but there's definitely better music out there. Homeboy is not worth more than 2 shows.

While I agree with disliking his music, hating on someone else's taste in music is really rude. It's almost the same as making fun of the way someone laughs. You can't help what you like. People have certain tastes and preferences, and slamming them because you think it sucks is a shitty thing to do.

No einer she got herself drunk. No way to make it through the show sober.

Didn't know her too well...had no idea she was going to be like that sadly...