By Yudith - 27/02/2017 12:00 - Canada - Montr?al

Today, I discovered a cold sore in my ear, which I need to treat with a cream. Because of health issues, I already have six different creams and lotions to apply to various parts of my body, including buttcrack and hair. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 627
You deserved it 658

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"…including buttcrack…" Oh, god, that sucks! "…and hair." Oh, g… actually, that doesn't seem so bad when it follows up the first part.

How do you get a cold sore in your ear?

Comments

Which hair? Please say it's not your buttcrack hair!

For some reason that's exactly what I thought when I first read it!

"…including buttcrack…" Oh, god, that sucks! "…and hair." Oh, g… actually, that doesn't seem so bad when it follows up the first part.

How do you get a cold sore in your ear?

Which gave way to the new slogan, "once you go black, you go deaf."

The people voting this comment down clearly don't watch Family Guy.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Unless you're a Doctor you don't know jack squat on what's going on with OP

writergirl1029 17

Just off the top of my head, OP could be having a reaction to a prescription, or an autoimmune disease. Don't judge.

A cold sore in your ear? You gotta stop listening to so many dirty secrets.

If you're already using 6 other creams, one more can't be too bad. At least it's not your genital area!

I thought cold sores were only in moist areas around and in your mouth i.e. Herpes in the genitalia area. I guess you have to knock out the person giving you wet willies...

fiercehawk 20

I foresee this resulting in more FMLs ... Best get a set of Sharpies and color code those tubes, OP.

VoodooLuv 2

Not my business but if your getting rashes all over get rid of the creams and find out the real cause. Probably environmental(mold) or an allergy (food or detergent).