By GeesLouisee - 01/05/2018 15:00

Today, at 32 weeks pregnant, I found my boyfriend passed out face down in his own vomit. Not only does our freshly-painted game room now smell like a dirty bar, but he also let our 2 strictly indoor cats outside. They have yet to return. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 817
You deserved it 522

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, he seems like he'll be a good dad

shelbimaree 5

Leave the kitty litter outside for a few days (don’t change it) they are able to smell it from ages away, worked with my friends inside cat when it got lost for 4 days ☺️ hopefully they come back!

Comments

That is quite the catastrophe. You must be absolutely spewing.

Well, he seems like he'll be a good dad

I hope he doesn't let the baby outside like the cats once the child is born.

WeirdUS 29

Sorry to hear that. I hope your cat's come back. As for your bf, I'd seriously recondiser the relationship if he's getting that drunk. That's not hvaving some drinks and getting silly.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Wow, what a good choice as the father of your child! If he broke up with you to go back to his cheating ex, it would probably be for the best.

Maybe you could hook him up with his cheating ex and he’ll ditch you for her. You’re going to have one baby to raise, you don’t need two!

Damn, you're like an hour later than PJSR. Stay tuned for the Meta Comment this week, folks!

shelbimaree 5

Leave the kitty litter outside for a few days (don’t change it) they are able to smell it from ages away, worked with my friends inside cat when it got lost for 4 days ☺️ hopefully they come back!

It sucks that it sounds like he's not taking responsibility of anything, I hope he gets better and the cats come back. Side note, I prefer to say 224 days as opposed to 32 weeks or even (god forbid) 8 months, but that's just me.

8 months. You’re 8 months pregnant. I bet you’re the type of person who says “my kid is 24 months old” instead of saying “2 years.”

Even obstetricians go by weeks instead of months. Since it is clear you have never been pregnant, may you should sit this one out.

Considering you're technically pregnant for 10 months, it's easier to say it in weeks. Also, just because you say your gestation time in weeks, doesn't mean you'll be doing that annoying "my kid is 24 months" thing. Coming from a 39 weeks pregnant lady 😜 Oh, and pregnancy trackers do it weekly as well to give you updates on your growing baby!

I bet you're the type of person who has no idea what he is talking about but still spews his opinion everywhere. Oh, I won! YAY

Steph Mason 7

Well actually whilst pregnant a babies gestational age is monitored in weeks because it is more accurate to track their developments weekly compared to monthly. But since you have a uterus, and clearly know more about the female reproductive system then an actual pregnant female, go off I guess 🤷🏼‍♀️