Ouch.

By Jen1444 - 26/02/2018 13:00 - United States - Rockaway Park

Today, I gave a financial presentation to my entire firm. After it was over, somebody accidentally copied me on a group text that said, "Her zipper was open the whole time. If we're so successful, why is our CFO wearing a urine-stained store-brand K-Mart panties?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 742
You deserved it 981

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why would you keep any panties, no matter where you bought them, if they are urine stained?

Your company is successful because you are not pissing your profits away on fancy, overpriced undies!

Comments

Why would you keep any panties, no matter where you bought them, if they are urine stained?

I'm guessing you wouldn't be able to tell from just the zip being undone so I reckon it was not necessarily true but said to make OP look bad or for dramatic effect.

Unless the CFO was on the larger side and the pants were a bit tight. Then you can see things.

They are probably just a faded yellow color

Believe me. If we all threw away every pair of pants with a stain women would spend a whole lot more on underwear.

Ew, no please don't spread lies like this. I speak for all women with good hygiene when I say that's ******* gross and buy new underwear; underwear is really cheap. Either you're dirt poor or you need to see a goddamn doctor about your bladder issues.

Your company is successful because you are not pissing your profits away on fancy, overpriced undies!

EnvyMe33 26

Reply to the email and ask them why they were staring at that area in the first place

Mungolikecandy 19

How wide was the gape that they could see the brand and the stains?

How the flying fig could they tell the brand of your panties through a zipper gap? Plus, urine stains would be in the crotch, which doesn't show through a zipper gap either. So your coworkers are offensive, lying morons.

I really don’t think it was an accident that you were included, and it also sounds like this specific employee is pretty malicious. It’s a shame that no one told you about your zipper, but no one would be able to see stains or a brand. My advice is to cut out the tumor in your firm before it begins to spread, because it’s definitely malignant, if you understand my meaning OP.

Yeah, the person who actually made the remark shouldn't be allowed to get away with it. Not necessarily termination, but letting them get away with this comment weakens OP's authority.

"Panties" is a plural noun, making the "a" after "wearing" incorrect. I'd point that out. (Well, I just did, but I mean to the employee.)

Somehow I think the punishment for the person making the comment should go beyond correcting their improper word usage. It weakens OP's authority if she doesn't take some form of punitive action.

Waow either said worker has an amazing vision or your fly must have been all the way down lol