It's a sign...

By Ohfknhell - 16/05/2018 05:00

Today, I received a package from Amazon that was supposed to contain the book I needed for my open book final exam tonight. They must have mixed up my order, because the box contained a large pink dildo. I think the universe just told me to get fucked. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 657
You deserved it 756

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Pro tip: order your books earlier so you don’t have to deal with shit like this

Zekfen 17

When life gives you lemons, get off with a big pink *****. Or something like that..

Comments

Pro tip: order your books earlier so you don’t have to deal with shit like this

Congrats on writing your own punchline! I don’t know if anybody’s going to add the obligatory “shitty situation” or “I hope you mean EX-textbook” comment.

Hopefully you can find a way to pass with a giant pink *****

Zekfen 17

When life gives you lemons, get off with a big pink *****. Or something like that..

More like **** your decisions. You waited this close to the final to get the book you need for it? What was going on all semester? Now if you had the pink ***** before... MAYBE that would be an explanation. ****, learn from this.

Lobby_Bee 17

Sex releaves stress, which will lead you to be more focused, thus passing your exam. God is looking out for you.

queenwolfblood 8

you're ****** in more ways than one

WeirdUS 29

Was this a book that was given in the course outline at the start of the semester? If yes then YDI, Did you procrastinate in ordering it? Did you try to order it but it was out of stock? Did you try other websites? There are so many options now to find a physical copy of a text or online copy unless it was last min and you had no other options YDI. Texts are exspensive, but there are much cheaper options like getting last years version or getting a used copy.

I'm going to bet it was ordered this way, so could be used to study for the final, then returned for full money back.

I'm going to bet it was ordered this way, so could be used to study for the final, then returned for full money back.

Mungolikecandy 19

Hopefully you now feel less stressed about the exam.