Estoy Poopin

By Anonymous - 08/05/2018 07:00 - United States - Fort Collins

Today, I cracked my back while pooping at work. It was so bad I had to go to the hospital and get carried out of the toilet by paramedics. A $4,000 bill later, my coworkers will not shut up about how funny it is. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 151
You deserved it 538

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lobby_Bee 17

I would be lying if I told you it wasn't funny.

Comments

Lobby_Bee 17

I would be lying if I told you it wasn't funny.

4000$, Don't you have a insurance?

julfunky 29

Even with insurance the price can be pretty steep. An ambulance ride alone can cost over $1000 depending where you live and if your insurance deems it non-life threatening then you’re paying that out of pocket. Insurance doesn’t cover as much as people would like it to.

$4000 for an ambulance ride. Tell that's not absurd

My insurance wouldn’t cover the ambo when I had my heart attack. And after they paid, I still owed 250k. And it was 100% blockage so the ride was necessary.

My mom paid an extra $1500 a year to cover the cost of an ambulance because a single ride could cost $2000 each.

Damn you Americans really have a expensive health care system.

Was it ever worth it? That cost would outweigh the benefit unless you rode in an ambulance every year.

With friends like that, who needs enemas? You do!

ChromoTec 24

What a crack-tastrophe! But in all seriousness, I hope you get better soon.

ezrajab 22

I think you mean CRAP-tastrophy

ezrajab 22
ChromoTec 24

I noticed that after I posted it XD

So what happened that the paramedics were called?

Luke16eirb7deneuwn1 20
Luke16eirb7deneuwn1 20

tbf I think I'd make jokes about that for a long time as well...

I showed this to everyone at my work, and MY co-workers won't shut up about it either!

It’s as if you took the latter part of the phrase “Shit or get off the pot” way more seriously than necessary.

*Kids playing outside the home* (Sing-song) “Don’t step on the crack, or you’ll break your mother’s back.” *crack is stepped on* *distant screaming*