Today, I found out that the $200 I reluctantly gave to my mother so she could rent a house was paid to a scammer. Now she wants to live with me, in my one bedroom apartment. FML

by Anonymous / 12/06/2015 at 10:36am / United States (Florida) / Money

Comment this

Make sure your text complies with our rules

Top comments

  • Can't you file a police report so she can get the money back and use it to find another place?

    #7 - On 12/07/2015 at 3:56am by xorenae

    See in context

  • Sorry about your mom's stupid mistake OP, but you can't kick out your own mom right? Hope you explained everything to her so that she won't make the same mistake twice...

    #6 - On 12/07/2015 at 3:56am by max_dilbe

    See in context