By mick - 29/04/2018 19:00

Today, on my and my wife's very first camping holiday, someone cut a hole in the tent wall while we slept and stole everything, including my keys and the car. Finally getting home, it seems the thieves got our address from the car's sat-nav and burgled the house as well. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 771
You deserved it 499

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You are some impressively sound sleepers.

That's horrible. Hope that campground had a register or there was some security camera that caught them. You guys should start a GoFundMe is you guys need help. I know I would donate.

Comments

That's horrible. Hope that campground had a register or there was some security camera that caught them. You guys should start a GoFundMe is you guys need help. I know I would donate.

You are some impressively sound sleepers.

I have to ask - OP, Drunk or high when you passed out?

doesn't excuse anything??? people shouldn't steal

Where did you read that it excuses what happened? They're asking because for both of them to have slept through all that, they would need to be drunk or high to not wake up lol.

you are lucky that the tent was all that they cut. you could have been episode one in a new camp killer show.

oanwar 15

I live a couple blocks away from the police station so I put the address of the police station as my address in my GPS so even a thief breaks in to my car the GPS will take them straight to where they are supposed to be.

Wouldn’t your address be on the registration paper in the car? So maybe not GPS. But you should never have it point to your own home. Mine points to the last owner. He was a bit of a gun nut so good luck to them.

I take it you won’t be advertising for REI?

fuckingkillme17 8

this is why you don't keep your home saved in your gps

JamJarBinks 20

what sort of world do we live in where people don't save their own home in their own satnav/gps because they're afraid of being robbed

Agreed. I'm not living my life in that state of paranoia.