By cincity - 20/07/2018 15:00

Today, my fiancé forgot his wallet. He realized this once we were 5 hours away from home, before checking into a hotel, that had reservations under his name. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 467
You deserved it 331

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh, so that's why he couldn't buy chocolate sauce and had to use the complimentary hotel toothpaste.

Well, at least he's not a cheater like all the other fiancees on this site. Look on the bright side!

Comments

If he has valid I.D., he can get cash out at a branch of his bank, without a card.

Also i think if he didnt have any id there is a long way to get money out.

julfunky 29

Most people keep their valid form of ID in their wallet.

Well, at least he's not a cheater like all the other fiancees on this site. Look on the bright side!

The old “forgot the wallet” trick! He’s just trying to make you pay for your little getaway. Now, you should be the one with the reservations ... about marrying this tightwad.

Oh, so that's why he couldn't buy chocolate sauce and had to use the complimentary hotel toothpaste.

tounces7 27

I'm not even sure how this happens. Like you can feel it under your butt as you sit on it while you drive.

Not everyone carries a wallet in their back pocket, I personally always use a side pocket or a front pocket.

maybe it would be possible to leave like a passport or drivers license or something very valuable with the hotel and then once they’re back home he could wire the money to them and they would send the valuable item back?

People don’t drive with their passport and other ID would be in his wallet.

chris_lillo 15

Did he also happen to forget his World Cup ticket after traveling to Russia?

Show them that you’re listed as his fiancée on Facebook just to prove it’s the same booking and then use your cards.

eh, just show them your account names after you open phone with face id or fingerprint.