By Oh God - 24/05/2018 06:00

Spicy
Today, I met my new boyfriend’s family for the first time. Unfortunately for me, his dad walked in to ask what we wanted for dinner while we were having sex. Even worse was that my boyfriend kept going while his dad was there, and his dad later said he was glad I was “the woman”. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 109
You deserved it 1 447

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why would you have sex at his house when meeting his family for the first time?

I think a lot of you missed how this was posted by a dude, so basically his bf's dad expressed just being glad that his son didn't take it up the a**.

Comments

Why would you have sex at his house when meeting his family for the first time?

She probably wasn't intending to meet his family.

My bad your right totally glanced over that key detail when it read it. That's the problem with FMLing at 3am.

exactly!! they deserve to get caught. How gross is her boyfriend for continuing? ew

He wanted sausages dipped in barbecue sauce, right?

I’ll bet you didn’t ask for sausage.

Do people even knock the door these days ?!

Lobby_Bee 17

All that's missing is a high five from his dad.

If he showed up ten minutes later, I’m guessing tossed salad would be crossed off the menu.

Well you could always fall to your knees and beg for forgiveness but it sounds like his dad has already seen you on your knees.

I think a lot of you missed how this was posted by a dude, so basically his bf's dad expressed just being glad that his son didn't take it up the a**.

thank you for clearing that up. I didn't get it at first.

Really? Heteros really need to learn that same-sex couples don't have to fit opposite-sex couple stereotypes.

Yeah I hate that. I had a gay bestie for years & got too many people asking me "which of them is the 'woman'?". NEITHER! THAT'S THE POINT! My BFF was a bottom but was decidedly manly (fixing cars, fighting, watching football). Bottoming isn't the same as being a sub or whatever. Hell I'm a plain old cis get female and even I'm not "the woman" in every aspect of my relationships.

“Really” to which part? I agree it’s maddening on the “who’s the woman” part of same sex or non-binary couples. I’m just hoping it’s not a “really” to expecting different standards of decency. I think it’s weird that they decided to bone upon meeting the parents for the first time. Unless, the bf was just trying to smuggle his partner home and it was an awkward not-yet-ready-to-meet-but-hey-there-you-are, I still think most people would want to give a polite first impression.

Aside from the fact that there's doesn't need to be a "man" or "woman" in that sense, kudos to your bf for still going when his dad walked in. Zero *****.

I think the dude giving at least a **** was the issue here.