This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By AlreadyGotTheDivorcePapers - 13/10/2018 05:00

Today, I heard my husband repeating the name “Kristen” in his sleep. I’m not Kristen. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 176
You deserved it 135

Top comments

Hi, fmlife.com? I'd like to return this FML on account of it not being an FML at all, thanks. Unless we're missing something, it's just sleep-talking. It tends to be random by nature. Chill, OP.

Don't jump to conclusions. You can't blame a man for dreaming.

Comments

Don't jump to conclusions. You can't blame a man for dreaming.

tounces7 27

I foresee an FML in the future from the guy about being married to some crazy woman who starts fights with him about things he says while dreaming.

"Why do you keep talking about cheeseburgers? This is a vegan household!"

Hi, fmlife.com? I'd like to return this FML on account of it not being an FML at all, thanks. Unless we're missing something, it's just sleep-talking. It tends to be random by nature. Chill, OP.

Veroswen 3

Did you have the divorce papers before this? Or just ran out and got them before posting here? That kinda seems unlikely. I'm guessing this is far from the only issue with your relationship. Plus the sleep thing could be completely innocent.

Divorce is going to be an expensive and harrowing ordeal. A much easier solution is to legally change your name to Kristen. YWIA

Uh, what is there to be mad about, exactly? My fiancée repeats “lamp post” sometimes in his sleep... should I be worried he’s sleeping with a lamp post?

Pro tip: have your affairs with strippers with really, really offbeat stripper names and your wife will never suspect. Lamp Post, Shoelaces, Bicycle Chain, etc.

No, no, he was saying "Christian." Reminding himself about those sacred marriage vows.

You mean he's a religo? Now there's an actual reason to get the divorce papers out.

volunteer 8

that's bad~ i think you need have a chat with your husband, but dont't be so sentive

No it’s not. How often have you dreamed about someone other than your significant other? I’m not even talking in a sexual nature. Like the other night I was dreaming about a coworker and how I couldn’t find her at the airport, in the dream our flight was boarding for a business trip.

geekynerd88 10

Just really likes Kristen Stewart.

Everyone chats nonsense in their sleep Maybe just ask him if he knows anyone with that name and laugh about it

My husband talks in his home dialect all the time when he's sleeping. It's just annoying because I don't know what he's saying.