By Lily - 09/06/2012 23:43 - United States - San Antonio

Today, I fell going down the stairs and hit my head on the wall. My parents came frantically running to my side, but only to make sure I hadn't damaged the wall. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 898
You deserved it 2 260

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MGSPOP 1

Am I the only one who has noticed that most parents on FML are really effed up? but sucks,fyl.

You have quite some caring parents. Hopefully you didn't get hurt to badly.

Comments

You have quite some caring parents. Hopefully you didn't get hurt to badly.

My parents did pretty much the same thing when I informed them that my car was rear ended. "Oh no! Is the car damaged badly?!"

sunnyt 5

Parents of the year award.

Head injury = 1 or 2 painkillers Wall damage = $ 500 Do the math...

If the OP is okay enough to go post it on FML then they need to quit whining that their parents didn't baby them.

LonelyIslander1 5

34- Are you dumb OP may have posted this at a later date and parents should always make sure their child is ok first.

LonelyIslander1 5
MGSPOP 1

Am I the only one who has noticed that most parents on FML are really effed up? but sucks,fyl.

Well it wouldn't make sense if an FML went like "today my dad gave me 100 dollars. FML."

Stuff like that is what makes FML funny though.

6- Well, he usually gives me 200 so.......

21-you poor thing! He's just being a selfish bastard, holding out on you.. You deserve better!

That's nothing my mom broke her door three years ago to her bedroom and yelled I broke it a few days ago because I was ranting how she eaten the last poptart which I didn't do I think my mother is going seanile

desidude 0

Suxs to be you mate, FYL! Hope u feel better.

Hope you stop saying mate in every ****** post

reddudeover 2

4 - Ouch in that soft place where you thought mommy and daddy loved you.

sounds like a person problem that calls for a family meeting

Well having to repair a hole in the wall can be pretty expensive...

ash1rose 11

I'm pretty sure repairing someone's head is far more expensive and the lasting damage could be greater than just a monetary loss.

^ Fixing walls cost a crapload of money. OP would probably just need pills to get better.

skullofdarkness 18
reddudeover 2

This sounds like something Daniel tosh would do. Run you over with his car and be mad if you scuffed his paint job. lol

LonelyIslander1 5

9- He would then proceed to make you pay with sexual favors. Jk

Wooooww that's so messed up well at least you might be alright!