By kinlin - 02/06/2018 19:00

Today, an attractive woman looked in my direction and smiled. My wife saw this and stomped on my foot, and I screamed like a little girl from the pain. People turned and stared. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 077
You deserved it 933

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She stomped because someone smiled at you? But extreme isn't it? I know it's funny in the movies but in real life it's a possible red flag.

tearbear14 13

I used to do stuff like this to my SO until he pointed out how unhealthy it is and how he doesnt like it. I stopped doing it after that. maybe talk to her and tell her how you feel about it?

Comments

She stomped because someone smiled at you? But extreme isn't it? I know it's funny in the movies but in real life it's a possible red flag.

tearbear14 13

I used to do stuff like this to my SO until he pointed out how unhealthy it is and how he doesnt like it. I stopped doing it after that. maybe talk to her and tell her how you feel about it?

JoanT 11

Jealous much? Seriously calm down, your SO should NOT have to explain to you it’s unhealthy....

Sure, the FML is pain in your foot now, but in the future, when your wife gets uppity, you can now say, “Hey, I got options.”

That is abusive behavior. There is no excuse for her to stomp your foot like that.

So if a man had stomped on a woman’s foot because another man smiled at her, and it hurt so bad to the point that she cried... it would be considered abusive behaviour. It’s not okay for her to do that just because she’s a woman, OP. :/

Ogden_Wurnstrum 7

that's the society we live in.

That's not the topic. And even if, everybody here is saying that it's not okay, so what's your point?

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Maybe she was doing the hokey pokey and you were just collateral damage?

PenguinPal3017 19

Lawyer up, hit the gym, delete Facebook.

I think your wife stomped on your foot because you were looking at the attractive woman, how else would you know that she was looking in your direction?

JoanT 11

People make eye contact all the time with strangers, it does not okay his psycho wife’s behavior

Make it less obvious next time. Unless you really weren't ogling that other woman, of course.