This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By onymus - 04/04/2018 19:00

Today, my girlfriend of 6 years broke up with me because she's feeling "emotionally unstable". It could be that, but maybe it has more to do with the fact her ex-boyfriend contacted her a week ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 068
You deserved it 231

Top comments

She could be emotionally unstable because her exbf contacted her and she feels torn and just needs time to herself.

Mega Firebeast 8

I feel sorry for you, OP. At least she ended it instead of cheating for a long time.

Comments

Mega Firebeast 8

I feel sorry for you, OP. At least she ended it instead of cheating for a long time.

She could be emotionally unstable because her exbf contacted her and she feels torn and just needs time to herself.

That still feels lame after six years together.

never said it's not a shitty thing to do

She did you a favor the right person will come along

The two are probably linked. Maybe the ex provoked either positive or negative feelings which ultimately would detract from her emotional stability.

She’s been emotionally unstable the whole time. It’s just now a convenient time to play that card for a graceful exit from you.

loveelolo 3

She'll be back once she finds out the ex is not worth it.

ari330 21

I clicked YDI by accident. Nobody deserves that.

That sucks, but you're probably better off without her.

Lobby_Bee 17

Emotionally unstable = she can't decide who to choose, you or the Ex. The best thing to do is decide for her.

julfunky 29

Did you miss the part where she broke up with him? She obviously CAN decide and has. She decided to not be with him.