By XanderFierce - 29/06/2018 09:30 - Australia - Camperdown

Today, my favourite vibrator got a good thrashing. Unfortunately, it was by my cat, who tore it to shreds. I guess she disapproves of my choice of leisure activities. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 471
You deserved it 747

Top comments

Return it to the manufacturers. At the very least you'll confuse the hell out of them with your letter explaining how your pussy was more than a match for it.

Zekfen 17

Return it with a picture from the movie of the ****** with teeth and ask if they have anything more durable that can hold up to that.

Comments

I guess your cat misinterpreted the definition of a vibrator being a great toy to entertain your pussy with.

Return it to the manufacturers. At the very least you'll confuse the hell out of them with your letter explaining how your pussy was more than a match for it.

Zekfen 17

Return it with a picture from the movie of the ****** with teeth and ask if they have anything more durable that can hold up to that.

look for one of an unshreddable material there is a large enough industry that they will have one designed to be cat proof

Yeah. Probably. Or maybe🧐..... ITS A CAT

dudeisuck 7

atleast one of your kittens was satisfied!

You might want to put it in a box where she can't get it.. And yes, I have toys, and yes, I have a cat, and she doesn't get to them.

She can’t always keep it in her box. Only during play time.

julfunky 29

Or you can put it in your dresser drawer. That’s always a classic hiding spot.

psycobunnymamafox 13

My cat can open the drawers but he's never gotten at my toys

Thou shalt have no other gods before her.