By rolled - 27/01/2018 01:30

Today, my angry ex-girlfriend ordered a bong to my house in my name. I came home to my parents screaming at me, demanding to know where "the weed" was. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 259
You deserved it 491

Same thing different taste

Top comments

They wanted to try out your bong to make sure it was of sufficient quality for their son. Parenting requires sacrifices like that!

Xatraris 38

enclosed typically has a billing card and address along with the shipping. unless she used your info it should be different and easier to explain.

Comments

They wanted to try out your bong to make sure it was of sufficient quality for their son. Parenting requires sacrifices like that!

Xatraris 38

enclosed typically has a billing card and address along with the shipping. unless she used your info it should be different and easier to explain.

Is there any way to prove who paid for the bong? Does it show the last four numbers of the credit card or anything? Or can you prove which URL it was ordered from? There's got to be some way to show your parents the truth.

zeffra13 31

If it doesn’t have the billing info enclosed, call them up and ask for it.

thejimhawkins 13

Hell hath no fury... I wonder what you did to make her THAT angry. Got to hand it to her for her creativity.

WeirdUS 29

I've known women that crazy that would have done something like that because you kicked them out for not helping with expenses for the place. Somehow they felt wronged. It definitely can happen.

You ought to send your ex-girlfriend’s mom a massive ***** with extreme anatomical details. The most effective response to crazy is not reason — it’s batshit crazy!!!

The “best” response is to let her know what she did worked. That your folks freaked out, and she got you good. Then wish her well in the future, and say you hope she meets a nice guy soon. This will drive her nuts thinking you are the good guy that got away.

WeirdUS 29

Engaging someone who’s vengeful as well as crazy is never the way to go they just take it as a sign to keep doing whatever it is they’re doing

All I can think of now is that video of that young man who ordered a bong--and his mother is right there while he's opening it and he's trying so hard to play dumb, it's painful.

Wouldn’t it have come in a nondescript box? Do your parents open your mail?

Lobby_Bee 17

Sounds like your parents are more anxious to test out the bong than you.