By nopissleft - 20/12/2013 21:05 - Sweden - Stockholm

Today, I woke up to a loud crashing in the middle of the night. I went to investigate, but found nothing amiss. Nothing except an axe firmly wedged in my front door, that is. It's safe to say that I have no clue who did it, and that I needed a fresh pair of underwear. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 014
You deserved it 2 924

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Officer, somebody embedded an axe in my door and then peed in my underwear"

Comments

euphoricness 28

I think OP needs to 'axe' the neighborhood if they have seen any suspicious!

Dawnstempest 17

@ 19 Not a lot of people go around randomly embedding them into other peoples' doors either...

25- It would've been better if you didn't put axe in quotations.

I wouldn't mind a follow up on this one, just to know the guy is still alive

StillUsesMyspace 22

Expect an axe in your front door 25

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

How would you react to an axe in your door? What's the manly reaction according to you??

By tearing his shirt off, picking up the axe, and beating his chest whilst doing his best wolf howl, obviously. That's the only manly way to handle situations such as these.

Nah, based off the comment I think #4 would run head first into said axe.

"Sweet, a free Axe!!! Thank you whoever you are, my old one was getting dull from overuse!"

gingaa96 18

Guys don't be mean to #4 anymore... I think you all should just bury the hatchet

Gingaa I admired the effort. You get a thumbs up from me!

"Officer, somebody embedded an axe in my door and then peed in my underwear"

LizetteBerenice 22

Ask around, maybe someone saw who did it

Evilpirate 10

Someone must've been sitting on their front porch in the middle of the night watching who did it ...

Redoxx_fml 22

It's Sweden, any one of the millions of Vikings could have done it

challan 19

Santa's on bath salts! no longer here to give us presents, just to eat our faces!

He sees you when you're sleeping. He knows when you're awake. He knows if you have been bad or good. Sounds like the start of a story of a stalker.

The face eater wasn't actually on bath salts. Bath salts tends to involve naked most of the time. Naked and paranoid. At least based on the news stories I've heard.

Actually, in the old myths there was a sorta...antisanta that would punish the naughty kids. He looked like the ******* devil. .-.

SkyGuy32 17

Also, I think that it would be cool to have a story to tell whenever someone visits your house.

If someone told me they "heard a loud nose and there was an axe in their door" I'm not sure I'd come back to visit them a second time.

Bree12345 15

Someone obviously had an axe to grind with you.

perdix 29

You should axe around to see in anyone saw something. Be knife, it'll give you an edge in getting your point across.

SkyGuy32 17
arandomusernameaa 20

You can't tell perdix to go! if you don't like him then you should leave!

Brightbulb 39

No one tells perdix to go, its like telling docbastard to be nice. I think you're the one that needs to leave