By Alin - 13/09/2018 14:30

Spicy
Today, I slept alone again in bed. After travelling 15000 km across the world to be with my long-distance husband, he has refused to kiss or hug me in the week I've been here. I never thought I would be in a sexless marriage. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 666
You deserved it 412

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He won’t even hug you? You need to ask him straight out what is going on. That is pretty harsh.

I'm really sorry to hear that. it might be worth getting some couples counselling, or if he won't come with you, getting it by yourself.

Comments

I'm really sorry to hear that. it might be worth getting some couples counselling, or if he won't come with you, getting it by yourself.

Definitely counseling. There's something more going on here...

I was in a marriage like that. After 15 years (not separated the whole time, of course), it turned out that she preferred the distance because then I didn't "bother" her, and she didn't feel obligated.

He won’t hug you? That’s worse than sexless — you haven’t even made it into the Friend Zone! Your marriage is a ruse.

He won’t even hug you? You need to ask him straight out what is going on. That is pretty harsh.

Is it because you grew out your ginger beard and now look like Yosemite Sam?

hfnsjsnsjzns 18

''Today, my wife thought it would be better to talk to strangers online about our marital problems instead of me, her husband. FML''

Time for a divorce sounds like he has somebody else 😐