This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By etr - 13/09/2018 14:30 - United States

Today, I got home from school and my mom grabbed me by the shirt, completely unprovoked, and threatened to make my life a living hell if she finds out I'm not changing my pad at school. I have no idea where that came from. I change it regularly. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 537
You deserved it 123

Top comments

Maybe you should just lay low for a period of time until she calms down. No need for her to be a bloody bitch to you though.

Comments

I think we're going to need the ladies to chime in on this one.

Menopause lol she is hitting her second hormonal change

Maybe you should just lay low for a period of time until she calms down. No need for her to be a bloody bitch to you though.

mathrebel14 4

How do I take back a thumbs down? I meant to hit the other one. Sorry

Oh that’s her expressing her demand for grand kids. She’s ——ing nuts but that’s where it’s coming from. My guess that some one in her circle found out her daughter can’t have kids due to an infection. Poor maintenance of hygiene products can lead to those type of infections. Though rare and requires some pretty serious negligence or really shit luck. Also can lead to sepsis which if untreated kills.

That's a weirdly specific hypothesis to just pull out of the blue...

Emma Marshall 19

I think she's getting confused with tampons.... they can kill you if you don't change regularly. Well TSS can.

Does she really think you’re going to just let it go until it embarrasses you by leaking through?

That is not ok. For her to manhandle you like that is so not ok. I hope you are able to talk to someone at school safely.

awildwhisper 30

Not every instance of altercation in one's life requires a safe space -_-

no. but of this is a pattern of unpredictable and aggressive behaviour, OP will need support and a safe space. Especially if it gets worse. not every piece of advice needs mocking.