By kaybax - 19/11/2011 11:42 - South Africa

Today, I gave my boyfriend the silent treatment. He put his Facebook status as "When your girlfriend finally shuts up for once". FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 083
You deserved it 46 537

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The silent treatment never works! The guy just enjoys it, "Ah, that peaceful, noiseless girlfriend."

You kind of deserved it..why were you giving him the silent treatment anyway?

Comments

You kind of deserved it..why were you giving him the silent treatment anyway?

Skinnynikki 4

Who really cares. He's happy anyways.

xosportsgirl14x 8

He has a sense of humor, grow up. I bet it got a lot of likes, too, because you sound like you whine a lot.

persianjr1 7

Cmon guys. This is ******* hilarious!! We all know were gonna use it.

Xx_Dakota_xX 1
Xx_Dakota_xX 1

Then you probably shoulda put sarcasm in parentheses after your comment, or something to distinguish you were being sarcastic. That way we all would've understood.

amanda_say_whutt 9

Really the silent treatment ? Kinda elementary don't ya' think ?

OP- just reply: "At least i don't comment about it on Facebook like some grounded PMS teenage snob" ;P haha

Oh wow! Where to begin... #62, the comment by #41 was sarcasm as well, but it seems like you don't really understand the concept very well, so I'll leave you in your own world for the time being. #99, please stop talking. You're not funny, you killed it, big time.

sushi55555 6

she obviously had a reason so she didn't diserve it

Xx_Dakota_xX 1

103- I understand sarcasm really well I just wanted to see ur smartass remarks

107 - There's never a reason for the silent treatment. It's just juvenile. It's BS like that that makes guys think all women are unreasonable bitches. If you have a problem with someone, talk to them like a normal, sensible, mature adult. She definitely deserved it.

112- *clear throat* SHUT UP BIEBER WANNA BE!!

enonymous 8

I love how women give you the silent treatment like its punishment. All the guys can attest that it is without a doubt the greatest time ever in the relationship even above sex

Darklord53 0

Geez I hate when my girlfriend gives me the silent treatment. Just be quiet for a few days until he misses the sound of your voice, and be sure not to look at him or notice him. He will be miserable.

#112 - You're just digging yourself deeper and deeper, aren't you?

mduffy08 8

112 - Obvious fail is obvious.

I wish I could thumb that more than once!

103: i wasen't trying to be funny, just said what i would suggest her to do :) facebook crycry's are so lame...

Skinnynikki 4

Not really....just not nice to put it up on Facebook...

KiddNYC1O 20

For your sake, put some pants on.

I know! God girls these days they like to be half naked in their pictures!

soccerchicx9x 5

53- That's a lot different. Guys without shirts is normal. A girl with a picture with her panties makes her look like a ****. Not to mention she's only 15.

First, a douchebag doesn't have a girlfriend sir, he has aids. Secondly, I think it was a witty comeback to what looks like OP is doing often. Maybe it was a bit rude, but when you're angry, I think that was a moderate reaction.

its ok 32 its just because they love us and want us to know that they would kill us and themselves if we ever left them. That is true love right there.

*tips hat and runs away to hide in the shame closet*

*spits out the side of mouth like a bad ass cowboy does when concentrating in a showdown to create tension*

ohsheet 8

148- dolphins and jokes? why you gotta kill all the good things in life

The silent treatment never works! The guy just enjoys it, "Ah, that peaceful, noiseless girlfriend."

Skinnynikki 4

I'm glad when my boyfriend doesn't talk.

My boyfriend gets upset when I don't talk to him. Lol, my friend asked me how I've trained him; cuz he waits for me & does everything I ask him to, & he does stuff without me asking too. He's so sweet.

:O, You should tell someone! Cuz that's not right for you to suffer abuse! Or kick you could kick his ass. Whatever works.

It's okay. He only hits me because he loves me!! *crazy, psycho smile*

Bu if he really loved you, he wouldn't hit you.

Oh wow, uh, ok. I don't even have a psychiatrist or want to be one. But it's true, people who love you shouldn't hit you. Or anything violent against you.

sinking_fish 12

Who's gullible? If you're talking about me, I know I am. Lol, & that's why my friends love me so much! I make them laugh! Which is my daily goal in life. That & I'd rather be funny than a stick-in-the-mud.

x_xSublime 0
Thabb 0

59- obviously that person wasn't serious.. Hehe

I love how, no matter the person, every other comment is thumbed down.

That's because every other post was made by the same person...

hawaiianfire 0

My dad beats me, yeah yeah! Cool cool!

cjguthrie 8

@124 thats not how it goes. the people at derrick comedy would o so ashamed..

Apparently fmylife is filled with sexist bastards. Guy likes his girlfriend to shut up? Shower with upvotes. Girl likes her boyfriend to shut up? burn the witch!

My boyfriend just flat out says I'm annoying lol

KiNGBiGBOy91 0

I think a lot of guys would agree with your boyfriend when it comes to their girls.

Skinnynikki 4

My boyfriend talks more than I do...

baby610 4

You dress kinda slutty for your age just saying. Some people are gonna say I'm hating but I don't care you shouldn't be posting pictures in your undies if you're under 18 at the least.

x_xSublime 0

^I don't think you're hating, you didn't say anything really rude like "you dumb **** go put some pants on" you were rather nice about it. I agree though, a fifteen year old shouldn't be putting that on the Internet, you could get in trouble for distribution of child ****, or something like that.

youngbuck10 9

I think her picture is of a baby bump. That's what it looks like to me anyways. But still cover that up and have self respect. Cinderella didn't have to take her dress off to get prince charming.

I agree: 29, 42, & 44. If you're under 18, you shouldn't put provocative pictures on the Internet, cuz once they're there, they'll never go away. Please, & I don't mean to sound preachy, but think before you put something out there for the world to see.

x_xSublime 0

44- If it is a baby bump I feel pretty sorry for her, after all, according to her profile, she's 15. Lol I like that "Cinderella didn't have to take her dress off to get prince charming". Also 49- you don't sound preachy. It's a good thing to think before you click.

KiddNYC1O 20

I mentioned something about her wardrobe on a thread above but it magically disappeared.

x_xSublime 0

104- yeah that happens all the time, but I saw it.

x_xSublime 0

Yes. 104 was talking about how Comments disappear sometimes, as they did in this thread. I assume it was because none of the like 20 replies that were here actually pertained to the comment.

baby610 4

#136 yup they deleted my comment.

I agree with #4. you should give him the 'I'm going to talk to you so long that you will wish that you were born deaf' treatment, but that's just me.

What did you expect? Have you never watched Whitney? Crazy person... Gosh

Well they are all missing out on a quality learning experience

Sorry I forgot to write that in sarcastic font.

perdix 29

*sobs* Leave Whitney alone!! *pouts* Give the show a chance. The very first few episodes of "Seinfeld" and "Friends" were kind of lame until we got to know the characters. I'm not saying "Whitney" will become a classic, but you have to give it a little time.

EnEl_Infierno 15

You should take "Afroman - Because I got high" lyrics to heart, you dope, ydi.

EnEl_Infierno 15

Give him a "no sex treatment" and see what his FB status will be then.

Iknoweverything 29

I'd say have sex with him, but talk about really boring stuff the entire time, and refuse to shut up. Can't think of a worse punishment than to ruin sex!

"When your girlfriend finally stops raping you"

hawaiianfire 0

I'm sure all women know the consequence of withholding sex.... Treat your man right or some **** will!