By Dummy - 21/11/2017 05:00

Today, I found out that the little red dots all over my body aren't some horrible disease like I originally thought. They're bedbug bites. I've managed to not notice a huge infestation for 5 months. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 504
You deserved it 1 131

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You thought you had some horrible disease and didn't get it checked before 5 months?

Can’t you follow instructions? It’s “Don’t... don’t let the bugs bite!”

Comments

Can’t you follow instructions? It’s “Don’t... don’t let the bugs bite!”

Good thing you don’t have a horrible disease, like being a ginger!

Good night! Sleep Tight! What happened to those very simple words!

You thought you had some horrible disease and didn't get it checked before 5 months?

Lobby_Bee 17

I guess you aren't sleeping tight enough.

Glad you don't have a horrible disease...and good luck with the bed bugs, they are the absolute worst.

TeachAllTheMath 19

You’ve got a lot of cleaning ahead of you. Yuck.

I know how you feel. For months I had red spots on my arms, back and legs before finding out what the cause was. I had even gone to the doctor, only to be told it was hives. Luckily the infestation was confined to my bedroom only, I hope that was the same for you.

untamed6969 11

been there, done that. my father in law likes to bring stuff from the side of the road to inside our house, he brought three dressers into our house two years ago, put two of them in my son's room, and guess who got the butt of the infestation? And guess who has very severe case of paranoia? me! so, took about 1.5 years to get rid of them. father in law still has them on his bed couch, I'll find the occasional one here or there, but no more than one.